“Comfortable Bar and Creative Food”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 114 Restaurants in Watertown
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church St.
Transit: Mass Transit Bus: 70,71 and 59.
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Went there with two friends and was pleasantly surprised how comfortable the atmosphere was and very creative appetizers and on top of that a very friendly bartender. Will return for sure.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Dropped by for lunch. Spacious, comfortable atmosphere. Extensive menu; something for everyone. Well stocked bar with wide choice of wine and beer/ales. We had plates of haddock and sirloin tips, in both cases generous portions and very well prepared. Service was friendly and efficient, prices very reasonable for both quantity and quality of fare.

What more can one say? This is my kind of place! If I were a Watertown resident I would be a regular customer.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Greeted by a friendly hostess who found us a table on a busy Saturday evening despite not having a reservation. The restaurant had a great atmosphere, all the staff were very attentive, nothing was too much trouble for them.

There is an extensive selection on the menu and we loved the complimentary bread, however, be careful not too eat too much as you won't leave room for your entree, the portion sizes are very generous!

We both had chicken enchilada, it was really well presented and extremely tasty, but my partner did have a bone in his chicken which was slightly disappointing. Another minor point which may be a cultural difference between the UK and US, I finished my meal ahead of my partner and my plate was removed from in front of me, but as I say that could be the norm in these parts.

All in all a good establishment that I would happily recommend to others.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Not Your Average Joe's in Watertown continues to be the place in Watertown for an excellent lunch or dinner. It is comfortable for couples, families and large groups. The menu is very diverse, all prepared in house with the freshest of ingredients and special request are always accommodated with a smile. The staff is attentive and well trained. Just the best place to eat in Watertown

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I have to admit that I ordered a burger med well. That was my mistake. It was way over cooked. Lesson learned. The bread and olive oil prior to dinner was great. Service was very good. Basically your average pub food