“Yummy cocktails, nice entrees”

Stellina Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 111 Restaurants in Watertown
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For over 25 years Stellina has been serving regional Italian food in an informal setting in Watertown Center. Our menu offers a complete range of seasonal specials, in addition to an extensive selection of specialty drinks and wines.Stellina also offers outdoor dining in the warmer months. Every Tuesday in our bar The Noteworthy Jazz Quartet plays jazz standards and originals, along with selections from The Great American Songbook. There is no cover charge.Private dining for parties from 15 to 70 are available, with full and cocktail food and drink menus offered in a variety of price ranges.
Reviewed 14 November 2017

3 of us in for a Sunday night supper. We ordered 3 diff cocktails we'd never tried and thought they were all excellent. Nice atmosphere and service. The entrees were fine, not spectacular but very enjoyable.

marc b, Owner at Stellina Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for your kind review of Stellina. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the cocktails as we have such fun concocting them. I'm also glad that you enjoyed the entrees but sorry that you were not as "wowed" as you could have been. We hope you will give us another try in that department, and never hesitate to inform your server if something is not to your liking, taste, etc. We'll make every effort to make it right for you!
Thanks once again,

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Terrific cocktail of lemoncello and prosecco. Seafood ananchini were incredible and I loved being able to get a half portion of pasta -- the lemon pasta is the best-- what refreshing lemon flavor.

marc b, Owner at Stellina Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have been very pleased with all of our home made pastas and the lemon pasta is my favorite as well. I'm so glad you liked it! (A cocktail never hurts either!) Again, we really appreciate your review and hope to see you again soon. We change up the pasta quite a bit but we all have the feeling that the lemon pasta is here to stay!

All of our best,

David Curcio
co-owner

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I just don't seem to get it. People rave, I try it and just don;t think twice about going again. No idea what I ate, nothing stood out. I wish I loved it.

marc b, Owner at Stellina Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

I heartily apologize that you have had less-than-stellar experiences with us. The only aspect of your review that I find surprising is that you have "no idea what [you] ate." Due to the lack of specificity, it is difficult for us to address the issue at hand, which we are always striving for. If you are able to, we would be grateful for an email as to how we could possibly improve the food and overall experience for other diners. Specific feedback is always welcome, taken very seriously, and especially helpful.
If you do choose to come back and there is an issue, please notify a manager so we may address any dissatisfaction you might have.
Best,
David, co-owner

Reviewed 1 May 2017

2nd time for family meal. Great service. Real home made everything. Carbonara like silk. Keeps getting better and better.

marc b, Owner at Stellina Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thank you so much for updating your review. We are very excited about the new pasta dishes we have been making, and I will make sure your kind words get back to our chef. We hope to see you and your family again soon!
Thanks once again,

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have started to go to this restaurant for lunch. They are open for lunch only Tuesdays through Fridays, which is unfortunate as I would go on weekends as well. I sat at the bar which is small but cozy. They have dirty martinis to die for. I had their bolognese pasta which is light but delicious. Pricing is very reasonable for a restaurant of this caliber. It is a smaller restaurant so it provides intimate dining experience. Parking is easy as there is a large metered parking lot which abuts the restaurant. They also have an outside patio during the good months that is nicely decorated.

marc b, Owner at Stellina Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Thank you so much for this fabulous review! The Bolognese is a big favorite, so we are always excited to hear positive feedback on it. I want to thank you as well for the compliments on the patio, pricing, and the martinis (the bartender will be thrilled to hear your review). Looking forward to seeing you again!