“Waste of money”

Bella Sante Day Spa Med Spa
Ranked #5 of 11 things to do in Wellesley
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Day Spa is the Winnner of the Most Best of Boston Awards! We are a complete day spa and provide Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Personalized Facials, Anti-Aging Facials, Antioxidant Facials, Nails, Spa Manicure, Spa Pedicure, French Nails, Pregnancy Pedicure, Beautiful Gift Cards, Instant Personalized Gift Certificate, Hair Removal, Waxing, Bikini, Brazilian Bikini, LA Bikini, Brow Shaping, Skin Care, Body Bronzing, Resurfacing Peels, Personalized Body Treatments.
Reviewed 2 February 2016

I had a bad experience with the spa. Then a friend of mine had a facial there and without me knowing it I picked her up one day to see she had splotches all over her face and so I asked what happened. I thought she had a rash - she said she had a facial at Bella Sante the day before - 2 days later her face was still a mess.

4  Thank Jeany B

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

My two daughters - they are young adults - and I have a tradition of getting massages over the holidays. This time we opted for a coconut massage that was on special promotion. It was lovely. The masseuse that I had - Jesus - explained a bit about what he was working on and why which I found very helpful.

3  Thank Jill F
Bella_Sante, Manager at Bella Sante Day Spa Med Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Good Morning Jill,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, and I'm so happy to hear that you and your daughters enjoyed your massages! We hope to take care of you again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Bella Sante in Wellesley is clean and relaxing, with a "high-end" feel. Their masseuses and aestheticians have provided generally very good service. Some areas are in need of attention, however. When the reception and service staff chat in a "clique formation" while customers ask personal questions about services and also after, during payment, it did not feel like a professional spa environment with professional service standards. Also, the hairdryer in the locker room was broken as well as the first locker I tried. A little repair work and staff re-training might remedy these issues. Nevertheless, I still prefer the Wellesley spa to other locations.

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback; this is so valuable to us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your services but so sorry to hear that we fell short in other ways. I can assure you that we will be working to make improvements in these areas. The locker room hair dryers have now been replaced, and we agree that the lockers are in need of repairs and will be working on this in the near future. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly with any further questions, concerns, or feedback. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 November 2015

I was in the area visiting a friend before attending a family wedding. I needed a manicure and Daisy did a fantastic job. Very careful and efficient. Nail polish lasted a week even with all the travel and wedding activity! I was fighting the last of a sinus infection and thought a lymph drainage massage on my upper body would be helpful. Diane was amazing in the help she gave me. The drainage cleared up the last of the congestion and the terrific head massage felt wonderful. Diane was very knowledgeable about the right oils to use and exactly what would be most helpful. I recommend her highly.

1  Thank Julia507

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We agree- Daysy and Diane are fabulous, and I'm so happy you enjoyed your treatments with them. We hope to have the chance to take care of you again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2015

I had a 90 Minute massage that was pure bliss thanks to Teresa. The whole experience was relaxing and enjoyable. It also helps that the Cottage is downstairs so after my friend and I finished we were able to have a relaxing snack and beverage. I love that Belle Sante is local and always is accommodating. I look forward to returning again soon.

1  Thank vansthomas

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're so happy that you and your friend enjoyed your treatments (and your time at The Cottage- perfect combination!). We look forward to taking care of you again soon.