“Good but not great”

Bella Sante Day Spa Med Spa
Ranked #5 of 11 things to do in Wellesley
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Day Spa is the Winnner of the Most Best of Boston Awards! We are a complete day spa and provide Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Personalized Facials, Anti-Aging Facials, Antioxidant Facials, Nails, Spa Manicure, Spa Pedicure, French Nails, Pregnancy Pedicure, Beautiful Gift Cards, Instant Personalized Gift Certificate, Hair Removal, Waxing, Bikini, Brazilian Bikini, LA Bikini, Brow Shaping, Skin Care, Body Bronzing, Resurfacing Peels, Personalized Body Treatments.
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I am a regular at this spa - my favorite treatments are massages, facials and manicures. The quality of the treatment depends on the person that you schedule with. Judy and Christofolie (sp?) are great for facials. Nancy is my favorite massage therapist and I go to Daysy and a couple of others for nails. The prices are higher than others in the area - sometimes you get what you pay for and sometimes not. I have found that I regularly get "shortchanged" on the amount of time that I'm supposed to have for any given treatment - a 50 minute massage is usually 40-45 minutes. Manicures are rushed. Overall, my experience at Bella Sante in Wellesley is good but not great.

3  Thank bostravel122

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I have had a number of massages here ...mainly as gifts or back when they used to participate in Spa Week. The whole set up is very luxurious, from the fully equipped changing rooms, to the lovely waiting room , to the soothing treatment rooms and fantastic massages. I also really enjoyed the steam room and the room was empty so I really had a nice experience. I would actually recommend going early or leaving time afterwards to enjoy the whole experience. I only wish I could go more often, but my budget does not allow it, However, if you can afford it, this is a fantastic spa and you leave feeling absolutely pampered.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I do love Bella Sante Day Spa in Wellesley. For me, it offers everything I need in terms of facials, eyebrow tinting and waxing. From the moment I walk in, I feel that I'm going to be well cared for. Their waiting room offers a soothing atmosphere, complete with fruit water, fresh fruit and a healthy nut snack, as well as all the magazines one wishes they'd have time to read. I'm particularly delighted that I've found Jackie, who is now my estetician of choice. Yesterday was my second visit with her, and she certainly didn't disappoint. My eyebrows are now perfectly tinted and shaped. Also, on a prior visit, she gave my skin the most perfect facial & added a foot massage while my skin was absorbing all the wonderful nutrients. If you're seeking a place for pampering with a well trained staff, then I would highly recommend Bella Sante Day Spa in Wellesley.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I visited Bella Sante for the 2nd time yesterday and had a great afternoon. I used the hair salon, manicure and brow wax. The services were done very professionally by people who seemed to genuinely enjoy their work and cared about what they were doing.
I envied some other women who were there for massages and other services--I could hear their favorable comments and would have loved a facial/massage.
The spa itself is beautifully decorated and is clean and quite peaceful. There is ample parking available in the Wellesley location.
I have already booked my next visit as well as one for my daughter.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

I experienced a wonderful massage with carol surrounded by a great atmosphere carol seemed very knowledgable and adept with her technique. The check in was fine and the preview room was extremely relaxing and calming. Great place if you are coming from out of town.