“A good place to come back to”
Review of Boston Tavern

Boston Tavern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We occasionally like to dine out at Boston Tavern in West Bridgewater and in Middleboro. The menu is extensive, the beers are good and the atmosphere is lively. We often have to wait for a table and it can be a little too loud for our tastes but the food is always good and the prices are reasonable. In short, it's a comfortable place to come back to. You know they're going to be consistently good.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I've come here on many occasions and never been disappointed. When I'm doing my no carb diet they've got plenty of choices, and when I'm not I love their fries. Been here for lunches and dinners. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and fun atmosphere. Only drawback is the noise level can be high for some. Try the sweet potato fries-they Re delicious.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I was not impressed with atmosphere or the food when it served. I order a chicken salad salad sandwich which had not taste and tater tots. The size of the sandwich was good but you were lucky if you got a dozen of the small tots. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Jorden was Great !!!

Fish Tacos appetizer was good

Summer Salad with Salmon -
salad was ok - have had better elsewhere
Salmon - for me was under cooked

Pub - plenty of menu choices

will go back