“Dinner with friends”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The food was great. We came in as a party of 8. We had a very SHORT wait and it was worth it. The food was hot and we had refills on our drinks . One of the kids has food allergies ,they handled it just fine .

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Boston Tavern has become a favorite for us, because there's always something for everyone. I get the steak tips almost every time, with their Granddaddy Old Sticky Southern marinade, and they are tender and delicious, cooked just the way I ask. My husband has sampled many of the items on their menu, including burgers, chicken fingers, prime rib, chicken parm, and fish & chips, and he has never been disappointed. And if we have room for dessert, we like the Toll House Cookie Pie !

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

in MA to see grandkids and they took me here for lunch today. They had sandwiches..I had a fried clam (with bellies) and sea scallop plate. Came with fries , onion rings and Cole slaw. The seafood was out of this world good..it was awesome to have real clams...real New England seafood again. Took half my plate home.
Great atmosphere..great food..

Reviewed 6 October 2017

we sat at the bar the atmosphere is very friendly and the bar staff is very friendly it is very easy to get to

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We met old High School friends of my wife and the 3 couples went to Boston Tavern for a quick dinner. Very basic restaurant with a lot of Boston memorabilia with almost too many choices on the menu, making hard to decide what to get for dinner. I opted for the fish and chips which was nicely coated and golden fried, the french fries were OK. My wife had the Boston Scrod, which was a just a bit soggy. Our friends had either Chicken Parmigiana or the Prime RIb .. both very generous servings. Menu is very extensive which is intimidating ...