“Birthday celebration”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was excellent and the service was great. They make great cocktails there and they are reasonably priced

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We've been to this restaurant twice, once to the Middleboro location and once to West Bridgewater. Both visits were very enjoyable. The food is delicious. Not fancy, but good pub/American cuisine. I got a salad both visits that was one of the best I've had. We also shared an appetizer of steak and cheese egg rolls that were delicious. My salad each time came with home baked croutons that were amazing. The first time,during the summer, they were like a lemon poppy seed bread made into croutons and the second time, in the fall, they were pumpkin bread croutons. Amazing!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The food was great. We came in as a party of 8. We had a very SHORT wait and it was worth it. The food was hot and we had refills on our drinks . One of the kids has food allergies ,they handled it just fine .

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Boston Tavern has become a favorite for us, because there's always something for everyone. I get the steak tips almost every time, with their Granddaddy Old Sticky Southern marinade, and they are tender and delicious, cooked just the way I ask. My husband has sampled many of the items on their menu, including burgers, chicken fingers, prime rib, chicken parm, and fish & chips, and he has never been disappointed. And if we have room for dessert, we like the Toll House Cookie Pie !

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

in MA to see grandkids and they took me here for lunch today. They had sandwiches..I had a fried clam (with bellies) and sea scallop plate. Came with fries , onion rings and Cole slaw. The seafood was out of this world good..it was awesome to have real clams...real New England seafood again. Took half my plate home.
Great atmosphere..great food..