“Best Authentic Thai and Asian food.”
Review of Crystal's Kitchen

Crystal's Kitchen
Cuisines: Japanese, Malaysian, Thai
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Being from India, I was looking for some Indian or Asian desperately in my 20 days stay in USA. Friends of mine took me to this place and that's felt so good after having the food here. Later I came to know that it a favorite place of my manager and director. just loved the food and service at this place.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

The food was great, the drinks were great, the service was great. We had a great night out here. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

If you are from the Orient and are craving for some great home cooking, this is the place to go. Crystal is a fantastic chef bringing back memories of home with dishes you would not find n most ordinary oriental restaurants. Her expertise are mostly dishes from Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore. Our favorite dishes are: Beef Randang, Mee Goreng, Atchat, Laksa, and Satay Tofu. You would have a pretty hard time trying to find these authentic dishes elsewhere.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I have been a regular here, ever since my first visit. Crystal is a talented and creative chef capable of captivating my taste buds every single time I try her food.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

You have to try this place! All the food is fresh and made to order. We especially like the curries. They have many choices- they call it fusion- Malaysian / Thai / Asian - there is something for everyone here. The owner Crystal is from Malaysia - all are super nice!