“The Best Cheese Burger and Fries ”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went there 4 times in the last 8 weeks, usually on our way to do grocery shopping. It is one of the few places where I can have fries as the do not fry shellfish which is my death allergy. The burgers are always great, Juicy and cooked perfectly. Last time we went my friend had the ribs, and I had my burger. She said the ribs were fantastic. Super happy with service and staff. Thank you, Chili's. 5 stars for you.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Chili's is chili's. No matter which one you visit. I always have a decent consistant meal at any one I dine at. Drinks are good as well. Location is convenient, right off the highway in the Lowe's parking lot so plenty of parking.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Service is horrible.. always have to want longer then expected. Servers never check up on you, terrible:............

Reviewed 7 August 2016

As far as chain's go i do like Chili's, as far i'm concerned the birthplace and best place for the sizzling fajita platters.
This one is adjacent to Lowes of Rt 106 so plenty of parking, its quite modern looking inside and was very clean.
Chicken sandwiches, burgers, great apps, Tex Mex and of course, baby back ribs are all comfort food and hit the spot if that's what your craving.
Many thanks to Nicole, the only bartender on when we got there a little before noon, who did an outstanding job.
As the place started to fill up she didn't get overwhelmed, and kept herself out of the weeds by keeping calm and handling it all in stride, great job and i heard it was her first day as bartender!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Years ago Chili's was one of my favorite places to eat. I always loved their frozen drinks, like the raspberry margarita or strawberry daiquiri, which were delicious. The husband really liked the Pina Coladas. I was excited to find the West Bridgewater location after years of no local Chili's. Something has changed the past two or three years. Consistently, the frozen drinks are now blah at best. At first I thought maybe it was just a bartender issue on a given night, but nope. The last time I went was the worst drink I've ever been served at a Chili's . It tasted like slushy ice water and whipped cream with just a hint of strawberry flavoring. Did they change vendors for their drink mixes? If I go back to eat, I'll stick with a soda. There is a large menu. Most of the food items are average to good. They used to have a delicious chicken soft taco dish, and their seasoned rice was so yummy. Then my favorite go-to dish of many years disappeared from the menu, and the rice, which comes with other entrees too, also changed. Sadly, it is now very blah. I don't order it anymore. They still have some good appetizers and specials, and there a number of decent entrees to chose from with fair prices. They insist on serving plain, barely steamed broccoli with a number of the entrees. It might look colorful on the plate, but to taste, not appealing at all. They have never served enough of the queso/meat cheese dip (which comes in a little skillet) to go with the amount of tortilla chips that you get. You are left with half a basket of plain tortilla chips, but no dip. Always wondered why they don't match these up better. Either serve fewer chips, or make the dip portion bigger for two or more to share. That said, the dip is delicious. Lastly, please train your newer, inexperienced staff better. Safety 101. They were very pleasant and attentive enough. But the last time we went, a young food runner put a hot skillet on the table close to me, with the handle pointed out toward me, just inches away. I didn't notice at first as multiple items were being placed on the table. I leaned forward and burned my arm on the skillet handle. It hurt quite a bit, and I had a big red mark, then a large scab on my arm for weeks. Food runner guy and waitress just said, "Oh, sorry about that." That was it. I used my soda glass with ice to put something cold on my arm until we left. First time I've ever been injured at any restaurant. The skillet should have been in the middle of the table, not close to the edge with the handle pointing out.