“Massive burgers!”

Daybreak Family Restaurant
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Huge portions sometimes mean not tasty food. NOT HERE! We had the buffalo burger and a bacon cheeseburger and both were delicious! And the fries were excellent, too. Will definitely make this a regular spot. And btw, we ate lunch here and were so full we skipped dinner.... lol

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank ToddD337

Reviewed 18 November 2017

The service was excellent. The food was brought over to our table in less than 15 minutes from the time we ordered and was served piping hot.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank patameno
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is by no means a fancy place, but I've always enjoyed the food here. There's a wide choice of breakfast items available. The atmosphere is cozy and friendly, and service has always been prompt. While I've mostly gone for breakfast, I did stop in one day for a megaburger. It was tasty and LARGE!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank billnsueloughlin
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Not a fancy place by any means. But all family run . They were all very nice, friendly and great at serving us and we did not need to ask for a thing. I got a turkey club. It was nicely done and cut and yummy came with fries in a little metal shopping basket. Three of us me & our girls got that. Hubby got a burger. Not the monster burger but still just about as huge. You will see what I mean by the pics. Great waiter and food.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Dibird50
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Been coming here for years for breakfasts. A great spot with good service and they're not afraid to customize your order.

Date of visit: May 2017