“Not bad and not busy”
Review of Atina Asian Bistro

Atina Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Reviewed 8 September 2016

I really enjoy the sushi in this establishment. The guy Jimmy who does the sushi always has a big smile on his face.

The food is presented well but the taste is not super memorable. It's definitely not bad.

It is really too bad that it is not very busy because the people that work there are very nice and the food is presented well.

1  Thank Kung L

Reviewed 10 July 2016

On Sundays around noontime, most restaurants in the tri-town area Bridgewater, West & East Bridgewater) are filled so I was hoping that we would not be disappointed. We were not! My Maki Luncheon Special of 3 different rolls with Miso soup was perfect: Tuna rolls, Yellowtail rolls, & Spicy Tuna rolls were perfect. The rolls are smaller than the standard size roll, but with, I think at least 8-10 pieces X 3, it was a healthy and very tasty serving ($14). My guest had the vegetable tempura. It was a very generous serving of mushrooms, zucchini, sweet potato, broccoli, eggplant, and maybe turnip. Her left overs filled to overflowing the carryout box ($10). This restaurant has had many occupants--Gary's (2 or 3 times)--and others. Hope this one stays!,

Reviewed 13 June 2016

A friend and I went to Atina Asian Bistro for a paint party (It was a fundraiser and we had an instructor showing us how to paint items). After the party we decided to venture out into the bar area and have a snack. All of the staff we encountered were friendly, the service was good and the food was fresh and tasty. As we only order an appetizer each and had a drink at the bar we decided we need to make another trip back and actually have a full meal here. Looking forward to it.

1  Thank CrystalN320
Reviewed 16 March 2016

the people couldn't be more helpful and friendly. the food is great and the bartenders are very accommodating.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Invited here for a relative's birthday. What a mess. There was about 20 of us, we had 1 waiter. I got what I ordered but it was ice cold. Mine was not the only one that was cold. A lot if people did not get appetizers that they ordered although they left them on the bill and had to be asked to take them off. About 1 1/2 hour into this the waiter comes over and instead of asking if everything is ok he asked who didn't get their food. There were 2 people with no food after 1 1/2 hours. They brought food for one of them. The other one got nothing! It took another 15 min for the waiter to come over to tell him it was not going to happen for him. I took mine home and fed it to my dog. Also ordered from the place down the street (crystals kitchen) that food was still hot when I got home.
The only thing that was good about this place was the company. We made the best of the situation.
I've never been here before and they did not make a good first impression and I will not be going back.

1  Thank crosscountryBoston