“Great food”
Review of Atina Asian Bistro

Atina Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Alex the Owner is a peach. Great staff. Food is not typical Chinese, as most is not fried and covered in so much sauce and gravy you can't tell what your eating.
Sushi is awesome. Appetizers are great. Drinks great. Hibachi is so much fun! Great for groups , parties, showers or meetings as they have some private rooms. We've had several parties there and the staff have gone over and above.
Sitting at the bar is like a friendly reunion. Even if you don't know who's across from you, you will know them well once you leave.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered the steak and shrimp hibachi dinner with a side of noodles for delivery. I was impressed that the food showed up hot and my medium rare steak was cooked perfectly. I love hibachi and am pretty particular. Overall, I thought the food was good and will order again. My 2 complaints are 1. I didn't love the ginger or "white" sauce which is a very important addition to the dinner and 2. They use WAY too much pepper. I will be asking them to go easy on the pepper next time. Crab Rangoon was super yummy :)

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I like it. Jimmy makes fantastic fresh delicious sushi.

Alex the owner is very nice guy. Great place to hang out with friends. Food that comes out of the main kitchen has always been presented well and tasted very good.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I really enjoy the sushi in this establishment. The guy Jimmy who does the sushi always has a big smile on his face.

The food is presented well but the taste is not super memorable. It's definitely not bad.

It is really too bad that it is not very busy because the people that work there are very nice and the food is presented well.

1  Thank Kung L
Reviewed 10 July 2016

On Sundays around noontime, most restaurants in the tri-town area Bridgewater, West & East Bridgewater) are filled so I was hoping that we would not be disappointed. We were not! My Maki Luncheon Special of 3 different rolls with Miso soup was perfect: Tuna rolls, Yellowtail rolls, & Spicy Tuna rolls were perfect. The rolls are smaller than the standard size roll, but with, I think at least 8-10 pieces X 3, it was a healthy and very tasty serving ($14). My guest had the vegetable tempura. It was a very generous serving of mushrooms, zucchini, sweet potato, broccoli, eggplant, and maybe turnip. Her left overs filled to overflowing the carryout box ($10). This restaurant has had many occupants--Gary's (2 or 3 times)--and others. Hope this one stays!,