“Had to satisfy my curiosity! People told me the food here was very good!”
Review of Atina Asian Bistro

Atina Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I was told by a waitress at another location the food here was very good! really? Been by here many times, never stopped. The parking lot was always empty! The pavement in poor shape! Looks like a weather beaten big house! OK, Had to satisfy my curiosity! Came here for lunch special, only 2 cars in the parking lot. Oh boy! Was I surprised when I went inside. Huge lofted ceilings, very spacious, clean, just huge with a very big bar, big wood beams. I mean, I was shocked! So, I ordered a lunch special which was very, very good! Creative menu with both Chinese and Japanese offerings as well as sushi and a typical liquor menu. As I looked over the menu for a possible future visit I saw many creative dishes that I would definitely want to come back for. I would recommend trying this location. A classic case of " Don't judge a book by its cover! ". Enjoy! The Phantom Paisan :)

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Alex the Owner is a peach. Great staff. Food is not typical Chinese, as most is not fried and covered in so much sauce and gravy you can't tell what your eating.
Sushi is awesome. Appetizers are great. Drinks great. Hibachi is so much fun! Great for groups , parties, showers or meetings as they have some private rooms. We've had several parties there and the staff have gone over and above.
Sitting at the bar is like a friendly reunion. Even if you don't know who's across from you, you will know them well once you leave.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered the steak and shrimp hibachi dinner with a side of noodles for delivery. I was impressed that the food showed up hot and my medium rare steak was cooked perfectly. I love hibachi and am pretty particular. Overall, I thought the food was good and will order again. My 2 complaints are 1. I didn't love the ginger or "white" sauce which is a very important addition to the dinner and 2. They use WAY too much pepper. I will be asking them to go easy on the pepper next time. Crab Rangoon was super yummy :)

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I like it. Jimmy makes fantastic fresh delicious sushi.

Alex the owner is very nice guy. Great place to hang out with friends. Food that comes out of the main kitchen has always been presented well and tasted very good.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I really enjoy the sushi in this establishment. The guy Jimmy who does the sushi always has a big smile on his face.

The food is presented well but the taste is not super memorable. It's definitely not bad.

It is really too bad that it is not very busy because the people that work there are very nice and the food is presented well.

1  Thank Kung L