“Awesome greek food”
Review of Niko Bar and Grill

Niko Bar and Grill
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We won a gift card at a local charity event and decided to check it out.
Nice clean comfortable place, extensive menu with nightly specials. I had the Mediterranean Lamb Shank it was delicious. My fiancé had the Sirloin Surf & Turf special which she enjoyed. The service was good and the prices were reasonable. We will return to sample some of the other dishes.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We live in the South Shore region in MA... This time of year Lobster is cheaper than chicken, if you are looking for a generous portion of Lobster on butter role this is the place. The water front places have nothing on these guys. Who new a non coastal community would come in 1st place for lobster!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I walked into the restaurant around 3 pm to get a quick early dinner. The hostess was not that friendly to me and pointed to the bar area. I will note, she was very friendly with an older couple, who were probably regulars. I am writing this a week later, so I feel bad that I do not have the bartender's name. She was friendly and very helpful. I had the hummus and tabouleh for an appetizer and the lunch barbecue tips. Everything was delicious! I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We saw this restaurant on the Phantom Gourmet program and couldn't wait to visit. Soooooo disappointing! It was showcased as a Greek restaurant, but the menu was 90% typical bar and grill stuff. The three or four Greek entrees were expensive. Hubby did order the meatballs with angel hair pasta (never saw angel hair pasta when we were in Greece) and I had Pappa's mezze. The mezze was good. The meatballs were dry and flavorless. Our comeaway was there really was no reason to go back. If Niko's says they are a Greek restaurant, they should focus on preparing and serving good Greek food.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

A great find in an unexpected place. Met family there for dinner. We were seated quickly. Ordered grape leaves and spanakopita appetizers, both delicious! Favorite entrees were Gyro, baked lamb. Great daily specials too. All were generous portions. Service was also excellent!