“Friendly Staff - Food was Hot.”
Review of Honey Dew Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Honey Dew Donuts
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This Honey Dew is one of the better ones I have visited. There are many choices and the food was Hot. Staff was very friendly..

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Always good food and great coffee, the service is the best around. The menu is typical fair for a "dount" shop. They have sandwiches too, which makes it a great spot for a quick lunch. When I'm on the road I always look for a Honey Dew shop!...beats Dunk's every time!

Reviewed 18 November 2014

We always stop for coffee when going by and occasionally have a Breakfast Sandwich or donut. It's convenient and always great!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I usually get there at 4a.m. the overnight crew is always happy and helpful andnever irritated by my sandwich order. I love the croissant sandwiches. I think they have the best croissants around. I sometimes get extras just to make lunch sandwiches or for pasta night bread. Easy in and out with the drive through setup. Never mess up the order. That is what I expect and get!

1  Thank disney4life