Copper Lantern Motor Lodge
US$105
Priceline
US$63
US$107
Super 8 Sturbridge(Sturbridge)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$123
US$104
US$100
US$129
US$74
US$72
Hotels.com
All reviewsa great place to stayroadside motelfridge and microwavean easy drivebrimfield flea marketrooms are cleanwould stay here againsalem crosscopper lanternbrookfieldstovemassratesaccommodationswedding
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I liked it here. We stayed a night after a wedding at the Salem Cross Inn. Copper Lantern is conveniently 1 minute down the road. The room is nothing fancy or special, but it was clean, the person who checked us in was very friendly, and the room we were in had nice extras (mini fridge, kitchenette w/ stovetop, coffee). Our room didn't have a river view, but it was very large. I would stay here again if I went to another wedding at Salem Cross or if I found myself in the middle of West Brookfield needing a cheap room. Don't expect fancy, but you can expect a decent room for short money.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Emily K, Manager at Copper Lantern Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Thanks so much for taking time to review us! Salem Cross hosts other events outside of weddings we would be happy to have you again!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

If you love Americana, this hotel is a must This is a hotel from a bygone era. It is clean, the reception is friendly, the price is good, and the sleep quality not bad. If you are attending a party or function, or wedding at the Salem's Cross Inn, staying at the Copper Lantern is a must. ( About 1/3 of a mile)

As I stated this place is a clean old fashioned motel If you are looking for exotic swimming pools, duveys, high thread count bed sheets, granite bathroom counters, you will be disappointed. I will return again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Emily K, Manager at Copper Lantern Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thanks so much for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

After visiting Salem, MA, my husband and I decided to spend the night in West Brookfield en route to Yankee Candle Village. While the exterior is very unassuming, it is a throwback to the 1950's....extremely clean, with comfy beds and friendly staff. We slept like logs (a 50's expression to match our review).

Enjoy your stay there....

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Emily K, Manager at Copper Lantern Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! The route that we reside on is full of historic attractions and nostalgia in either direction I hope you had a great trip and drop by again!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

There are two types of accommodations at the Copper Lantern. I lived at this Motel for 4 months back in 1999.I had a room with a view. I liked Room 1. the best. The motel is located near the Historic Salem Cross Inn on Route 9. This is owned by the Leland family. It is clean and has all of the accoutrements

Room Tip: Get a room with a view!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
epicureanonbudget, General Manager at Copper Lantern Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Thank you for sharing your fond memories of our motel. I remember when you stayed with us; at the time I was working as a housekeeper, taking care of cleaning your room. We all enjoyed having you as our guest. I appreciate your taking the time to write us a review.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

The staff was phenomenal! The cleaning staff, excellent. Fantastic rates for a simple, clean, & wholesome stay. It's a blast from the past and in these days is sorely lacking.

Service like this is surely missed and it's been a treasure to find it again.

Thank you, Copper Lantern Motor Lodge. Your service was perfect!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
epicureanonbudget, General Manager at Copper Lantern Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! I've passed your compliments on to my staff. We're all very glad that you enjoyed your stay here, and hope to see you again soon when you visit the area.