“The Brussel sprouts are to die for!”
Review of Lattitude

Lattitude
Reserve with OpenTable
Lattitude is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Exposition Terrace
Transit: There is a Public Transit stop before the restaurant outside of GNC.
Description: Lattitude is quickly becoming the place to see and be seen with its Boston / San Francisco feel. Reservations are stronly recommended on a daily basis in this Chef-Owned and operated restaurant. Executive Chef Jeffrey Daigneau has taken casual dining to a whole new level with his unique, continually changing menu and farm to table concept. You will find exceptional menu items from fried Brussels Sprouts and Dayboat Scallops to Traditional Spanish Seafood Paella; an extensive wine list from Pinot Grigios to Malbecs and a variety of specialty martinis, Lattitude has what it takes to leave you with an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The best Brussel sprouts around! They are perfect for a snack or appetizer! Lattitudes not only has great food but the atmosphere is very nice for date night, family celebrations, or even business dinners and lunch! I've been several times and never a complaint from anyone I've been there with!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I just used these words to my wife. "We just ate the perfect meal". We split the avocado app. Shared the scallop entre along with the pork (chop) and both amazing. We each made sure the other did not over eat because we wanted our share of the other half. No dessert needed as drinks otherwise filled us. Server (Dan) attentive but not pushy. Not cheap but if you understand the deal a meal well spent

Happily eating my chunky monkey ic here at home as I reflect on a great dinner

Z

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Yes, the food was excellent, service too. BUT we had a long wait, and once we even returned back to our hotel for half an hour, luckily it was within walking distance from hotel. Prices are a bit higher than downtown, but we also prefer the safe location.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Reservations for six (three couples - multi generational). We were served by Shelby, she is everything you could ask for in a server - excellent menu knowledge (not only the food, but the adult beverages as well). when asked about substations "no" was not in her vocabulary. She was present, but not overbearing.

The somewhat limited menu had enough options to please most pallets. When I asked if I should choose the filet, or the scallops, she suggested both (surf and turf)(not on the menu) - a great choice. All at the table were convinced they had the best entrée.

It was a Sunday evening, so it was not too crowded, and the noise level was what I expected from a medium sized room in a popular establishment.

If you go here, do your self a favor and order the fried brussel sprouts - even if you think you don't like brussel sprouts, try them I suspect you will be amazed.

This was a great dining experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Went to celebrate our daughter college graduation. The food was great. The waitress was awesome. The only thing was they were not very flexible with their times. The graduation went a little later than expected and we had to split our party to leave and keep our reservations. Not cool.