Residence Inn West Springfield
US$101
Comfort Inn & Suites(West Springfield)
US$113
Candlewood Suites(West Springfield)
US$101
US$128
US$116
US$110
Hampton.com
US$91
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield(West Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$81
Hotels.com
US$93
Red Carpet Inn West Springfield(West Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$80
Travelodge West Springfield(West Springfield)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbasketball courtfront deskliving areastandard faresix flagsrecent staypool and hot tubrooms were very cleandarrellspringfieldhighwaystove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I want to thank the staff at this hotel for going above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. Everyone that we came in contact with was pleasant and helpful. They made a concerted effort to get to know us.

The hotel was clean but really needs to be renovated, both inside and out. The AC unit that serviced our room was loud and clanky. It sounded like it was going to fail at any minute. There is also a lot of rust from the vents running down the sides of the building.

Our guest room was comfortable but again, really needs to be renovated. The cabinetry was pretty dinged up and the cushion on the couch in the living area was really worn out. The bed was comfortable but really too small and there are no outlets near the bed where we could charge our phones.

If the ownership renovates the property, I would give it 5 stars based on the excellent staff. As it stands now, I have to give it 3 stars.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Anna B, General Manager at Residence Inn West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you kindly for your review. We are so happy to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful during your stay.
Regarding renovations, we are looking forward to future updates of our hotel and understand that the property has begun to show some age. Although we do not currently have a date set, we are excited for future changes.
We hope that our friendly service will bring you back to our hotel.
Have a great summer!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this Residence Inn countless times for hockey tournaments at the Olympia Ice Center in Springield. With the basketball court outside during downtime, to the free internet and included breakfast, this Marriott has been super accommodating. One trip a few years back involved one of the only tornadoes in Massachusetts's history that knocked out the power throughout all of western MA. The hotel staff assisted us with glow sticks and helped us locate a gas station that could refuel our car before we left on a near-empty tank! Props to the Residence Inn of Springfield - their service is consistently impressive!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Anna B, General Manager at Residence Inn West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to accommodate you during your visit to Olympia Ice Center.
We all recall that week after the tornado, it was a difficult time for everyone, but pulling together as a team to get things done is always what we strive for. We are happy that we could provide you with excellent service once again, and hope to see you again in the future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I have waited almost a week for the hotel management to contact me and apologize for the terrible experience I had at their location. Since no contact was made, I feel I have to mention my thoughts in this medium.
The hotel staff was friendly upon check in. The room was adequate. The basketball court needs some work as the backboard is cracked and perhaps additional lighting would be nice. Pool was ok but a little too cool for my kids taste. Bed was comfortable but the spider that bit the back of my arm as soon as laid down was not.
I ended up moving my family out of the hotel to a different Marriott hotel around midnight. I will not be back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Anna B, General Manager at Residence Inn West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear valued guest,
I want to apologize as I was not aware that you were looking to speak to me. Please feel free to contact me via email if you would like to discuss the matter further. As Trip Advisor does not list names, I have no way to contact you.
I am very sorry that you were bitten by a spider. The staff do their best to control any insects in the room and we have a contract with a pest control company that come out monthly to do preventative maintenance.
Regarding the basketball court, we have temporarily remedied the crack, while we await a replacement. Again, we are very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us and hope that we can better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We reserved two two-room suites for a family celebration. Suites were less expensive than individual rooms, and much better for a group as they have a living room area and kitchen. Each bedroom has its own bathroom which was great! Rooms were very clean. Front desk staff was very friendly and quickly addressed check-in, check-out and special requests. Location has easy access to highways and there are many good restaurants within a short distance.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Anna B, General Manager at Residence Inn West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your review on our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, even though we are not one of the newer properties. It is always our pleasure to provide our guests with excellent customer service and we are glad to hear that we were able to deliver this during your stay at our hotel. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was OUTSTANDING, nothing less. extremely clean and put together with a very interactive, friendly, and welcoming staff. There was a large variety of restaurants, and activities (for adults & children) to do in close range, clean and safe location. 10/10 recommend as a place to stay for any type visit long or short, it'll be worth it!.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Laniya M
Anna B, General Manager at Residence Inn West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Thank you for your amazing review. We are so happy to hear your stay was OUTSTANDING. We hope that you will choose our hotel again in your future travels and greatly appreciate your feedback.