“Excellent steak house !”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

A very good steak house and a rare with small steak (6 oz), very good meat, fries and vegetables (mushrooms in red wine excellent). Great cocktail at 5 $.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Went around 530 pm on 7/4, not too busy at that time, excellent service,food up to franchise standards, by the time we finished was starting to get crowded and noisy, I find that most out backs tend to be too noisy at peak dining times

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Enjoyed a "Father's Day" dinner celebration with my parents. The food was perfect, service was great and their drink "the wallaby darned" is incredible!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Went on Monday Memorial day, we mentioned that we may want to order an appertizer.
We ordered and finished our meal when I got a email for a free blooming onion. I mentioned it to our waitress and she didn't offer it or even to take it home.
What good is Blooming Monday when It's I got a secret Monday.
We visit this location all the time. One waitress can ruin a customer visit and your business.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I ordered the 9oz steak with a Wedge salad and clam chowder both with an upcharge.
I got a free Birthday desert,.
My wife ordered a Cezar salad that shoed rust, sent it back for veggies.
I used a 15% e-mail.