“Great Steak Dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best chain steakhouse places I've been to lately. We got here just before the dinner rush and had quick service. The wait staff was friendly and helpful. The food was cooked perfectly. Really enjoyed me meal.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

and our drink order and meal order were takin quickly. Our drinks arrived within a few minutes. The food arrived as ordered and was very good. We can't ask for much more than that.....Thank you

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The steaks were so so. The atmosphere needs improvement, and the service ok. The quality of the steaks could have been much better for the price.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We were tired and went here for an early quick dinner on a Thursday night. Got there a little before 6 and were seated immediately. The service was quick and very pleasant. The food was good (filet mignon and prime rib). Wished they had a smaller portion of the prime rib. Noise level was very high mainly due to an adjacent table that was in celebration mode.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Let me start by saying this: I'm not a fan of steakhouses. I like steak, but I've never enjoyed restaurant steaks and steakhouses pretty much have nothing but steak most of the time. My boyfriend finally convinced me to try this place when he got a coupon for a free appetizer (I'm a cheapskate lol) and after looking at the menu online I figured I couldn't be missing out on too much since there were a couple options that looked halfway decent. We got there a little before 9 pm (they close at 10) and were greeted by a hostess who was a little disheveled and didn't seem particularly thrilled about new customers despite still having over an hour before closing. Our waitress came by immediately, took our drink orders and was prompt in bringing them out to us. She took our appetizer order and it was brought out, along with some bread and butter, almost immediately. I've literally never had any food order brought out as quickly as that one. I decided to try the white peach iced tea and I LOVED it. Iced tea can be pretty hit or miss for me with regard to flavors (some are too sweet or too bland) and, while this one was incredibly sweet, it was perfect for me. I got the kobe sandwich and was told that it was a cold sandwich, then asked if that was okay. I said it was fine and later received a piping hot sandwich (also totally fine, but a little confused because I was told it was cold??). The sandwich was phenomenal but, unfortunately, the fries were sorely lacking in flavor and crispiness. My boyfriend got a strawberry lemonade (it was good but no different than most other restaurants), a steak/parmesan crusted chicken combo with rice pilaf and a fully loaded baked potato (he liked the portion sizes, thought there was a little too much cheese on the chicken, and found the rice pilaf to be just average-- overall he liked his dish). For the free appetizer we tried the "wraps" I believe (basically taquitos) which were actually good but not outstandingly delicious. Our waitress was really nice; she swung by often enough to make sure we had what we needed, including refills even before we finished our drinks, and she didn't make us feel rushed at all even though we were one of the last tables still in there about 15 minutes prior to closing. Overall I was pleasantly surprised by this location and would recommend it to my fellow Yelpers-- especially those like myself who don't tend to like steakhouses.