“Unique and enjoyable!”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 18 January 2018

On our hotel recommendation, we tried it for breakfast and were not disappointed.
An impressive selection and very good service.

1  Thank BobOZee
Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Been here multiple times and never disappointed. Sometimes in the summer there will be a wait but this time of year I can usually get a table quick. Great food and great service!!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

A trip to the Cape isn’t complete without a breakfast at Keltic Kitchen. The food is hot, delicious and plentiful. The Irish Farmhouse breakfast is out of this world! My 8 yr old is a notoriously finicky eater, and she could not get enough of the irish sausage and home fries. Service is outstanding- I wish I remember our servers name- she was so busy, but very attentive to us and our kids. The kids love coming here, and looking at the pictures, and hearing about Irish history. We’ve been stopping into Keltic Kitchen whenever we’re on the Cape. It’s a tradition at this point. I used to go with my mother and aunts, who emigrated to Boston from County Cork.. They loved the breakfasts here. Now I’m bringing my husband and kids here, and they love it too!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Took somd friends to KK who were in the area for a wedding and relied upon TA reviews. We enjoyed our breakfast immensely as much for the wonderful, friendly service delivered by Evey our waitress. i had the sweet potato pancakes with cranberries and walnuts. They were superb with a combination of fruity and nutty - yum! Highly recommended - we'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

While visiting Cape Cod, we stopped for a late breakfast at this place mainly because of the great reviews on Trip Advisor! We were not disappointed. We both had one of the full-breakfast offerings - the portions were very generous, the food arrived very quickly and it had just been made - perfect. The dining area was packed, but we were accommodated at the counter. It is also VERY noisy - but, it is a café after all.