We stayed for 3 days/2 nights and found this hotel through this website! Check-in was easy and quick. There was plenty of (free) parking, and you could park right outside of your room.
The room itself was bigger than expected, but it was your typical hotel room. We stayed on a first-floor room which had a sliding door to the parking lot, which was convenient, but sketchy because it was open when we arrived. A plus was the mini-fridge/freezer in the room!
The bathroom was relatively nice, but blue, which made it seem dirty and old. It was your typical hotel bathroom, except the sink was separate from the toilet and shower, which was nice!
The property was alright, but seemed old and in-need of an update. There were two swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor, but we stayed away because they weren't that clean. There was a playground, which seemed newer. There was also a diner, which seemed alright, but again, old.
The best part about our stay was the location! It was close to all of the stores in Barnstable (the next town over), close the ferries in Hyannis, and down the street from the beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth