“Excellent gluten free bison burgers!”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Westborough
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Our first time so we decided to try the bison burgers. They were quite large, cooked to perfection and delicious. The gluten free rolls were excellent. We also enjoyed the fries. We visited on a busy Friday night and the place was packed. We were able to get seated within a few minutes - we had called ahead. The setting is beautiful with lots of wood on the walls and the booths. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Came here with my brother and our best friend for dinner, and could not have enjoyed ourselves more! started with drinks at the bar, and the two adorable bartenders were on their game. Great way to begin our night out!

Got seated at a high top in the bar area. Our waitress (dammit, can't remember her name...) was fantastic. Great energy, very attentive, excellent suggestion for my burger, and just a wonderful smile and overall outstanding professional server.

My bison burger (the one with guacamole and other yummy toppings) was cooked exactly to order, as was the one my brother ordered. Our friend's steak looked awesome, and everyone was completely satisfied with the flavors and portion size.

The drinks - wine by the glass, beers, etc. - were all decently priced and good pours, so no complaints there. I've been here three or four times since they opened, and consider it one of my "go to" places in Westborough.

Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Nice setting and good comfort food. The staff is friendly. The menu has good variety. Awesome selection of burgers in both bison or beef.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I've been there in the evening and always enjoyed my meal, but lunch is a special treat. The food and service is just as excellent and there's the added benefit of smaller crowds. I had the skinny burger (no bun), bison, with kale salad and loved it. If you work in the area, try it for lunch.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Only spot in the area to get bison. Fresh, from scratch kitchen, always on their A game. Service (esp Dean) is friendly and attentive. A family favorite.