“Usually good delivery - prompt and the food is hot”
Review of Panda House

Panda House
Ranked #65 of 105 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Except for one night when apparently the delivery driver got into an accident. We called an hour and a half later, they said it was on the way. Two hours passed, still no food. Apparently, the driver was out making deliveries, got into an accident and the owners came and got the food and delivered it from the accident scene. No discounts and cold food.

Not the norm though, but it does give you some insight into who these people are.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

I'm in Westfield quite a bit, I'm constantly at Home Depot, Shop Rite for groceries, and Liquors 44 !
Well last weekend on our way to Shop Rite my wife noticed the Panda House kind of hidden at the end of a strip mall.
So this past Monday I decided to try it ! I ordered the Hot and Sour Soup which I really enjoy, but theirs was different and had things in it I didn't recognize, it was okay but not good enough to have again. I ordered the pork loa mein, pork fried rice and chicken wings, the wings were so greasy the oil was dripping off of them. This Chinese Restaurant is just not worth visiting again !

1  Thank csb47
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I have been a customer for 15 to 20 years. I can't tell you how tough it is to see this place go under new management and the food be this bad. I'm a unhappy customer missing the great food

2  Thank thomas S
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Placing the order by phone was painful and confusing, but the order arrived promptly. It had leaked all over the place, but the taste, once I got it plated, was fine. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

We like to eat here and usually get combo plates so that we have a few choices. The food is very good and you get a plenty. My husband like the hot and sour soup and picks a dish that is very spicy. I like the egg drop soup and usually something without a lot of soy in it. But bring on the ginger and garlic. Some of our faves are: Moo Goo Gai Pan, Chicken In Garlic Sauce, Hot And Spicy Beef, eggplant with garlic sauce.