US$139
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$133
US$118
Hampton.com
US$149
US$134
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$144
Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn(Chelmsford)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$100
HotelQuickly
US$161
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$149
US$131
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$239
TripAdvisor
All reviewshealth clubbanquet managerconference centerconference facilitiesbit datedfront desk staffnice poolfirst floorflat screen tvnew englandmini fridgeweddingluncheongymryanhallway
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I just needed a mom's night away and to also catch up on some work I have not been able to get to because of my busy schedule. This location was perfect for me. It was close to my office so I left right after work. Check in was flawless, the grounds are beautiful. It is surrounded by shops and major retailers, but it is set apart and you are still able to feel like you are away from it all. The bed was so comfortable and they were more than accommodating and understanding when I needed to extend my check out time. Its very family friendly and the rooms are very spacious. It was a bit noisy and you could hear kids runing up and down the hallway but that night there was a huge storm going on so not much to do outside. That didn't bother me at all either because I have 3 kids myself and I can tune it out. All in all I can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: Nice size rooms! Walls are not that thick so you can hear whats going on outside.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2018

For the fourth year in a row, my family and I ran a large gathering of fiddle players (and other musicians) in early November, 2017, at the Westford Regency, where we took over the whole conference center as well as almost all of the sleeping rooms. We were there from Friday morning through Sunday night. It was a real pleasure to work with Kim and Allison from sales as we planned the 3-day weekend. They were very helpful and were able to accommodate all our requests, including a few last-minute ones. Our thanks also to Ashley for event management and Amy for room management.

This year, our event had 560 attendees and 375 different sessions including a fiddle concert and dance on Saturday night. We had great support from the various event managers and their crews on duty throughout the weekend. They were friendly, helpful, professional, available, and worked hard to make sure all set-ups were perfect as the event unfolded.Thanks to Samantha and Brian and the set-up crews (Reggie, Francisco, Nathan, Connor, and Josh); and also to the concessions staff (Teresa, Shane, and Bianca). I mention all their names here because these people (and more behind the scenes) all worked hard to make our event a success.

The front desk people were also friendly and good at helping people out; we felt very welcome despite the somewhat unusual nature of our event. We found the 14 function rooms (and 3 suites) we occupied to be convenient and nicely sized for the event, and the hotel provided a grand piano (recently tuned) for our use. The 900 chairs we requested were comfortable, the downstairs hallways were wide and uncrowded, and the two water stations were continually restocked for us during the entire three day event. To speed things along, the hotel provided a quick dinner buffet on Saturday, and also sold sandwiches, pizzas, snacks, coffee, fruit, and more in the hallway outside our registration room - excellent food and very good value!

We didn't spend much time sleeping since the music jam sessions went late every night, but our rooms were very clean and the beds were great.

All in all, it was an excellent weekend for the fiddlers young and old, and we felt that we got very good value for the money for the function rooms and the sleeping rooms. The location is fine for people coming from all over the Northeast; it is just off route 495 between routes 2 and 3, and the 900 parking spaces surrounding the hotel were very convenient. We’re reserving again for 2018 and 2019 and I wouldn’t hesitate to give the Westford Regency my very high recommendation as a comfortable, friendly, and affordable venue.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Thomas M, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post this review regarding our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you letting others know. We look forward to having your group stay with us each year, wonderful guests and great music!We look forward to seeing you and your group again this fall.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I searched and chose this hotel and location by price only. I was pleasantly surprised. It was easily accessed and convenient to the main roads I used during my stay in the area. My needs, although basic were met and more. i noticed an issue with the shower/tub upon arrival. i brought it to the attention of the staff to insure that I would not be accused of creating the damage. The manager on duty made a note of the problem and assured me it would be taken care of and i have nothing to worry about. i would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Thomas M, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post this review regarding our hotel. We’re pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for letting others know. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Nice spot to have small events...best in the area.....food is good ..drinks average.....yet they try hard...gym is average ...pool is below average ..new owner is trying...yet....still not the level at what they charge....

Stayed: December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. We hope you will stay with us again and see the progress as the entire hotel is undergoing a full update and renovation. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Honestly, the price was great, and the room was great. Id have given it five stars if they didn’t give me such a hard time bout paying in cash. I arrived there to check in, all ready to pay the balance of the room.... IN CASH. Not only did they NOT allow me to do this, but they also made me swipe a card to “authorize” it for the balance of the room. I no longer use credit cards and my debit card was shut off due to a fraud alert. I explained this, but they simply said “I’m sorry we can’t help you.” So we had to use my girlfriends card. I told the man at the desk NOT TO CHARGE the card, and that I will be paying cash at checkout. He assured me it wouldn’t be charged.

Lo and behold the next morning I go to check out and pay... and the woman behind the desk told me the room was charged to the credit card. I was dumbfounded. Not to mention more than a little angry after vehemently telling then man the previous night NOT to charge the card. It’s like he either totally ignored me, or just didn’t care enough to bother to make sure it wasn’t charged.

So, i won’t be going back. Ever. This is a little sketchy for me, and the fact that they totally ignored a very simple request, not to mention WOULD NOT ACCEPT A CASH PAYMENT makes it even sketchier.

NOT impressed Westford Regency. Not impressed at all. It’s too bad because it was a great hotel at a great price.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank nebulon5

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel and facilities.

I apologize for the confusion regarding hotel payment policies. It is an industry standard practice to require an authorized credit card even for cash paying guests, however it seems like this was not handled properly by our staff. I will share your feedback with the staff and use this as an opportunity to improve our practices and customer services.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.