US$125
US$133
US$118
Hampton.com
Fletcher Tavern B&B(Westford)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$169
US$152
US$118
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$110
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn(Chelmsford)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$179
US$169
All reviewsfront deskhotel includesfull kitchenlots of nice restaurantsmicrowave popcorntwo bedroom suitefree dinnerhome away from homequiet cul de sacbasketball courtnice indoor poolquiet locationbusiness tripyogurti highly recommend this hotelbreakfast each morninginternet connection
Reviewed 27 February 2018

The Residence Inn worked out perfectly for our wedding weekend. It was very comfortable for families or friends to share rooms. Everyone loved having breakfast together. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating. Karina, our sales coordinator, was a joy to work with. One less thing to worry about!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lisamedoff3
Reviewed 22 February 2018

The Residence Inn in Westford, MA was home for us, our young adult children and our golden retriever from early December through early February while repairs were being made to our condominium. The accommodations were comfortable and had everything we needed to celebrate the holidays and continue to operate our home businesses. Free breakfast each morning, and "mixers" three nights a week helped us to keep to our budget. The staff is friendly, welcoming and helpful. On snowy evenings and holidays, there was something special in the lounge. The cleaning staff was wonderful, and worked well with our dog in the room. While we are happy to be back home, we will miss everyone who made our stay so very pleasant. We highly recommend The Residence Inn as a temporary home. Thank you!

Room Tip: We asked for a room closest to the stairs so that it was easier for us to take our dog out for walks.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

The Residence Inn in Westford, MA is a little off the beaten track but is well worth staying at if you are passing through. The welcome is friendly, the rooms modern, clean, and tasteful, and the breakfast is superb. This is not a cheap hotel but it is worth the money if you want peace and comfort. A problem with the Internet connection was the only downside.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I arrived to this hotel quite late in the evening, just before the snow storm started in January. The receptionist was extremely friendly and welcoming and made me feel welcome to the hotel. Another lady offered me freshly baked cookies. It felt like coming home to a friend (with a big house) :-) The hotel and room itself are quite worn out, so don't except luxury, but the rooms are clean and tidy and the bathroom selection is good. The bed was comfortable as well, so I slept very well. The area is quiet so no disturbance from outside.
The breakfast was ok, but the selection could have been larger. I think they also serve dinner, but I wouldn't expect a menu/ selection like in a restaurant. Though, there are some restaurants quite close by.
The next morning the snow storm had stopped all taxis from driving, but the receptionist helped me get a cab. She had contacts to a few companies I could have called.

Room Tip: If you're travelling with children, ask for a suite where the living room divides the suite and the bedrooms are separately.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I stayed during one of our bad autumn storms and was warm and comfy as the winds and rain came down. I was having work done on my house and and really appreciated their more than reasonable pet policy. The staff were friendly (if overworked) and the room was mostly clean.
On the down side, I did have to wash some of the room's dishes again before I could use them. And breakfast choices didn't seem to get refreshed. If you got there early, choices were good. And the desk staff always seemed to have a couple of people waiting for them -- needed some help?
But having a small kitchen and a warm, comfy room is so great when all you want to do is hunker down in a safe place with your pet. Overall, I would stay again in a minute.

Stayed: November 2017