Harbor Inn(Westport)
US$84
US$109
US$98
ComfortInn
All reviewsrhode islandthe galleycape codoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areahot tubbattleship coveindoor poolstay there againfront desk staffclean roomshorseneck beachbusiness tripa great place to stayconvenient locationbagels
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here with a lot of family members for 3 nights for a wedding.

The rooms were clean and comfortable, though a tiny bit smallish. The breakfast was very good, and was kept well-replenished despite a very full crowd. The staff was helpful and friendly.

One important note: if you are a light sleeper, be sure to ask for a room on the back side of the hotel (we moved to room 321) which is very quiet. The front side of the hotel (we started in room 140) faces interstate 195, and I could hear traffic (semis, motorcycles, etc.) starting at about 5:45 a.m. on a weekday.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
HIW02790, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

Thank you for the good review. Glad to read that your family enjoyed the wedding three day stay at our Westport MA Hampton Inn. Nice to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We stay here at least once a year because it is clean, pleasant staff, variety of breakfast items, good coffee, and not far from Horseneck Beach too. Staff are well accommodating and out to please! Warm afternoon cookies are great too!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIW02790, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

It is always great to read that a returning guest is happy year after year. Horseneck beach is wonderful as well as many beautiful areas around us. Thank you for staying with us again.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

The Hampton Inn was a great. The rooms were very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast every morning was very good and there were lots of options. We enjoyed the indoor pool/jacuzzi very much. Check-in and check-out was very fast and easy.

Room Tip: Indoor pool/jacuzzi
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for all your positive comments about our Westport MA Hampton Inn. You touched upon many areas that are important in making a great stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with others.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel August 7 around 930 pm. Exhausted from my trip to NYC I wanted a quite room. At check in I was not acknowledge as a Gold HHonors member, or offered my amenities. I went to my room and it was surrounded by kids screaming and running around. I called the front desk and a lady answered the phone and she switched my rooms.

When I went back to the front desk I had to wait 20 minutes before I was even acknowledge by Mark the agent. The phones were ringing while he was on a call. Didn't even ask the person to hold while he could have answered the phone. He just let it keep ringing. Also I observed a lady speaking with him about a wrong rate. He told her " I'm sorry can't do anything about Sorry" it was more in a rude way. He finally did take money off.

So I finally got my new keys for the room, as I entered the room and went to the bathroom there was hair I'm the tub and dust everywhere. One of the towels were stained as well. Also the bed sheets were wrinkled. I didn't say anything because I was extremely exhausted . I used my reward stay points and felt that the staff was not professional the bathrooms were not updated. Was not worth the points and I will not stay there again.

In the morning of August 8 2016 I went to the front desk around 6 am spoke to a young lady, very nice. I told her about the situation that I was upset and she told me I should have called which was on me and that's fine but she didn't do anything to fix the problem. I feel that I was cheated on my stay and as a person that travels around the world I stay only at Hilton properties I was not expecting this kind of treatment. I will not stay there again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
HIW02790, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Sorry you were not happy with your stay at our hotel. Most guests find we are a very good value using Hilton Honors points. Other guest that stood the very same date were very pleased with our hotel and find our staff friendly and helpful. We are sorry this was not your experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Gorgeous hotel, friendly and accommodating staff, reasonable rates....Ubered to our wedding venue, that was wonderful as well. Thank You Staff..........you are the best! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is visiting in the area. A lot closer to Rhode Island wedding venues that most in Rhode Island and the prices are not to be beat. Thank you!

Room Tip: all the rooms are beautiful, clean with the most comfy beds.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

WOW, we are so very happy that you were pleased with your stay. I will pass along your positive comments to our staff. It is always nice to read in a review " you are the best " Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.