Rich, well-prepared, tasty, flavorful food. Brought out at the right temp. Their free bread and pesto was light and fresh.
- Calamari: spicy peppers mixed in with perfectly fried, fresh squid. Yum.
- Lobster bisque: with pepper oyster crackers floating (so unexpected & good), leek, big chunks of lobster, and fried onions & bacon bits. Decadent
- Skirt Steak: perfectly cooked with delicious mashed potatoes.
- Burger topped with an egg. So well cooked with amazing hand-cut fries (salted and peppered well)
- Gnocchi Bolognese with braised beef and boar. Need I say more?
- Mocha Mousse Dome cake and gelato for dessert
The service was good. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The only two MINOR areas of improvement... 1) they got all our orders mixed up so we had to direct remind them "who ordered what" so that plates could be passed around. and 2) the timing between checking in, making sure they took our entrée orders so that we weren't waiting for too long for the next course.
We're looking forward to going back for another occasion!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.