US$236
US$187
US$166
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Comfort Inn(Rockland)
US$146
US$127
US$145
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$147
US$209
US$157
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$170
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Boston Motel(Weymouth)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

At first I wasn't sure about the inn when we arrived.
However, it was clean and accommodating.
The owners are fantastic, and really made the experience wonderful.
The hotel is on the border of Weymouth and Hingham.
Close to shopping, restaurant and Abigail Adams Park (walking distance).

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Egads! Did I stay in the same place these other people did?! Maybe because I'm of an age to remember the roadside motor lodges of the 1950s when Interstate Highways were still new and traveling on them was really exciting. So perhaps it was only the age of the building that put these people off. As for the manager, I had a very friendly chat with him, and my sister and I both slept well on comfortable, huge beds in a room that seemed well cleaned.
Neither of us used the tub or shower, since we arrived from a wedding and just wanted to sleep overnight then complete the drive home the next morning. But we arrived earlier than 3 pm and our room was all ready and waiting. Is this motel all shiny and new like a Holiday Inn Express or a Courtyard by Marriott?? No. But to my tastes it had far more character and personality than some of the newer, antiseptic hostelries on our highways.
My only suggestion would be to have a coffee-tea tray in each room, since they have provided a small fridge. While there was a coffee percolator in the Office, I'm the sort who opens their eyes then needs immediate infusions of tea with milk to rouse myself from auto-pilot. It is true that there are eateries just down the road, but to jostle the brain into gear, that morning cuppa was what I missed.
Otherwise, for at least a brief stay, this motel was fine.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Roaming_Opera_Fan
Reviewed 1 July 2015

The place hosts mainly alcoholics who r loud and obnoxious with frequent visits from Weymouth Police. My boyfriend was staying there also an alcoholic woke up to find his pants missing along with $2000 dollars! Management never filed a report with police but instead called me leaving a message that I stole it REALLY!! The place is so shady with incidents happening but they refuse to file complaints to protect their guests! The rooms are nasty they smell and make you feel dirty all over there are plenty of real nice hotelS near by for pretty much the same price!! Beware stay AWAY far far away

Room Tip: If you want a good room go to another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
10  Thank Trisha C
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Non-smoking room was filled with smoke odor. Room was "ready" one hour AFTER check-in time. Manager was unorganized. We had to insist on getting our one key to the door. The manager came to our door after our check-in and wanted to come in our room!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank Louise B
Reviewed 1 December 2013

It was horrible and that is putting it mildly. This place should be in a horror show. I am surprised they are still in business. Poop was found smudged on a sheet on the bed. The shower was disgusting. I am surprised the DPH has not noticed this place before. You could not pay me to stay here. The stench was disgusting and it made us feel very sick. It was a strong smell of bleach. It felt like they were pumping scents through the grate of the heater. If they did not do it all you would smell is the disgusting scents. The hallway we stayed in was yellow. The bathroom windows opened up towards the hallway. Sleeping on the bed was not possible because of how disgusted I was. Shame on the owners. Disease infested walls.

Room Tip: Not Here....Run!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family