“Back again after 4 years”
Review of Whately Inn

Whately Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Whately
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017

only get to visit occasionally, met with 5 couples for a " remember when" dinner. Still old country inn charm. Very good, not great food, very good service for our group. Lots of different entrees ordered, and not one complaint! Still a popular choice for reunions, anniversaries, b'days. From appetizer through to dessert, lots of food. No one left hungry.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Had a wonderful stuffed lobster dinner at the Whately Inn. The service was the best and the size of my lobster was unbelievable. Their butternut squash was the best I have had. The cholocate cheese cake was great. If you are ever in this area this is the place to have a meal.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Terrible food, rude staff and a dirty restaurant. I tried it three times because people kept telling me how wonderful it is. The 1 1/2 lb lobster was a less than 1 lb "chicken " lobster. When I complained about the food the last time I went I was told that this is a country inn and perhaps I didn't understand what that meant. I eat out twice a day 7 days a week at both casual and high end restaurants and found their attitude condescending and offensive
When you see this place, keep driving!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My husband chose this restaurant for our 10th anniversary. What an awesome job he did! We arrived early for our reservation and decided to sit at the bar for a couple of cocktails. Bar area is cozy and bartenders attentive. Once seated at our table, the restaurant itself is not large, but quaint and not terribly loud at all. Our waitress, Tammy super sweet and very attentive. The food just kept coming and coming. Every morsel was delicious. I love eating at a restaurant with real cloth napkins and proper table settings. We will not wait for a special occasion to visit again.
I would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I eat at this restaurant for a special occasion once a year. Would love to go more often. I have never had a bad meal there. The prices are very reasonable for the meal you get as all courses are included. I have had everything from Prime Rib to Fish. My grandson's favorite is the lamb. Everything is cooked to order so it may seem a little slow, but it is worth the wait. Enjoy!