“Great spot ”
Review of Herbie's

Herbie's
Ranked #38 of 586 Restaurants in Worcester
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Good food, cheap prices, fine service! Going to make this our go to spot for early dinner after bowling.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Yes, this place is a dive. It is like a local bar/eatery with very basic tables and not much ambiance. But, the food, especially the seafood is great. And the Prices are incredible for what you get. Fried or baked clams, scallops, haddock or shrimp is just as good if not better than other more expensive restaurants. Lobster rolls and prime rib too! If you don't need atmosphere and want good plentiful food go to Herbies

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Do you love lobster rolls? If, for you, like me, it's all about the lobster, this is the spot.
Griddled bun, but Herbie's passes on the mayo, and gives you drawn butter instead for what appears to be a solid lb of claw meat. With sweet potato fries and a beer this luscious repast set me back $15.

I was suspicious. Had I taken a time machine back to the 1990s? My friend who lives in town assured me that's a normal feeling one has in Worcester.

It gets really busy here on Saturdays as a result!

1  Thank Vrose S
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Omg, the food and the prices were incredible. Prime rib, lobster roll and fish and scallop plate. Would have cost us double at other fancier places. Nice old neighborhood feel. Our waitress was awesome, there were 7 of us and she nailed it. Son goes to WPI so this is a nice inexpensive find for him. Very busy on a Beautiful Saturday afternoon.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

We have eaten at Herbie's many times. It is usually very crowded, noisy, only serves food until 9pm, and is dumpy BUT the food and drinks are a bargain and the seafood just wonderful. On Saturdays and Monday nights they serve a huge lobster roll for $13. My favorite is their fried scallops. Drinks are very reasonable. The steaks and prime rib are fabulous BUT order these rarer than you like. There is a tendency to overcook beef here. This has happened to me many times. Ordered a medium rare steak last week (8 ounces for $9) and it was well done. They offered to do it over but who wants to wait while others are eating. Usually only one vegetable choice but they will substitute cole slaw.

1  Thank au1943123