“Good Sandwiches - large selection”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tom's International Deli
Ranked #85 of 587 Restaurants in Worcester
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Had Tom's Deli cater a business training seminar. Had my 15 attendees select their own sandwich from the menu and then called in around 10:30am and was delivered before noon. Everyone really enjoyed their sandwiches - no complaints at all...

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The selection is one of the best I've seen in a long time. Admittedly this is a review for the deli, not for any prepared foods. The kielbasa, sauerkraut, pickled herring and others in the self serve area, are by far the best I've had since I left Chicago. Worcester is a bit of a drive for me, but I still make it out there when I need a good fix of the kind of food I ate growing up in Chicago.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

This is one of the last places in Worcester where you can get an authentic polish dining experience. Nothing fancy, just your basic polish dishes made the way your grandmother did back in the day.
Whether you stop by for a quick sandwich, do some of your grocery shopping there or swing in during the holidays to add that special old family traditional touch. This is the place to go.
We need more places like this to carry on the traditions of our ancestors who went before us. Special doesn't begin to describe it!

Reviewed 7 August 2015

If you have not been there then you're missing something special. They just have about anything you could think of to eat.

Reviewed 29 December 2014

I seldom get back to visit Worcester anymore so thankfully my wife does to visit her relatives. When she asks "what I can I bring back for you" I always say FOOD! This time she brought me a beautiful 1-3/4 pound Blue Seal kielbasa (Chicopee Provisional Co). Cooked it up in the oven and it was great. Not exactly like our Lithuanian family recipe but very close and great quality. She also brought me back some Swedish Medvorst and some Bond-ost with caraway. Highly recommend this place and the people there are real nice too.