“The Epitome of perfection”
Review of Cafe Reyes

Cafe Reyes
Ranked #36 of 589 Restaurants in Worcester
Reviewed 23 July 2017

What a great little place! The interior was small, but beautifully decorated. All the food was FANTASTIC!! I had the Cuban sandwich. I have to go back for another one very soon. My niece had the slow roasted pork, with rice and beans, and an empanada. Everything was so, so good. We wanted to try the flan, but I just didn't have the room for dessert sadly. The service was so very perfect. Everyone there, from the staff to the customers, were polite, cheery, and just wonderful. The only thing that would have made this lunch perfect is if I had room for the flan. Next time!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Had a few great lunches here. Cuban Sandwich was EPIC! plus i love the cause! The men are from the Hector Reyes house in Worcester. Great food.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is a great find! I was visiting a friend in Worchester and googled this. I've been back 3 xs and can't get enough. The Cuban ambiance is perfect and the food is delicious! They even received a daily shipment of Cuban bread from Miami. The morning Pasteles are to die for!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

While spending time in Worcester, I decided to have lunch here since Cuban food sounded good. Got there on a Sunday about 12:15 or so. This is not a large place and we got one of the last tables. Also found out that there was a group of about 15 outside. Server came over immediately and got our drink order. Came back pretty quickly and took our order. Since they were pretty busy it took a while to get our food but it was well worth the wait. Ordered a chorizo and cheese empanada as an appetizer and had a cubana sandwich with fried plantain chips for lunch. Very good food. Found out afterwards that the owner hires male Hispanics recovering from drug addiction and teaches them skills by having them cook, serve, etc. Great little place. Check out their website for more info on the owner's mission

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing authentic Cuban food, great service and fun atmosphere! Simple high-quality, homemade menu and it felt like you were in a somebody's house with books and games for entertaining. The Reyes House foundation is an excellent organization with a valuable community and cultural mission!