“Pasta For Carryout Is Tough”

Piccolo's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccolo's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 611 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Plum Street
Reviewed 23 October 2016

The order pickup process was flawless, with a lot of help being given to packaging and bagging things so that we could figure out who ordered what when /i got home. The salads were very good, the pasta was very tasty. However the pasta was over cooked. It's got to be tough to get pasta right for takeout. If I get back that way I'd go in for sit down based upon the service I received.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

First of all the smell and atmosphere in this place is amazing. The feel for the place is good. A large party of us visited here (12 people) so for starter i had calamari, so this was something that disappointed me. They were calamari rings and there was a lot more "heavy" batter rather than squid. It came with tarter sauce and salad (the dressing on the salad was yum). So for main i had a calzone this was very nice and rustic style so tasty. The Italian was nice but compared to others was average the calamari batter let it down. Over all i would go back to this place . :)

1  Thank FoodIsAtHome
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Outstanding authentic Italian food....service was very efficient and friendly. The martini they made for me was one of the best I've tasted in years! Clams in white wine sauce is my 'go to dish' and I was really impressed with their dish. My wife was equally impressed with the veal dish that she had. Parking is always going to be a challenge on Shrewsbury Street venues...but well worth making the effort, you won't be disappointed

1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Go to Piccolos about 3x a month for business(?) meetings. Food is outstanding!. Some of my favs include any entree with Haddock, every appetizer, and a Veal Parm the size of Rhode Island.

1  Thank tomseverino
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I love eating here! The food is great and so is the service. Love the atmosphere, always feel welcome. Every time I go, I get trapped til closing..wonderful time every time. John is great!

1  Thank sasha M