“abit above average”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2016

restaurant was very small and intimate.nice ambience.companion ordered a combo sushi/sashimi plate. everything was very fresh, I ordered shrimptempura. it was done very nicely. another companion had shrimp tempura roll served with a sweet soy instead of traditional sauce. last companion had beef teriacki. looked good and tasted good, as with many places by the sea in the summer, everything wasoverpriced for what you got. spent over $150 for these smass orders. although food was palatable. cost may prohibit us from returning again soon

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Thanks again to the awesome chef. A long trip from Ireland but one we never miss when on cape cod. Thanks for the memories. Highly recommended and a dining experience you won't want to miss.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We had one of the best Japanese dinners we have had in long time. Everything was delicious! Wish we had this restaurant closer to our home!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Freshest, most beautifully presented sushi anywhere around. The toro is to die for, the fluke tempura superb. The pomegranate saketini is worth the visit by itself. Call ahead, always.

1  Thank ParistoCapeCod
Reviewed 9 June 2016

My husband had Sashi Dinner, $35, and I had Chirashi, $28, which were on an expensive side of Japanese restaurant, but I enjoyed mine, plenty enough rice underneath of Sashimi variety on the top, which were quite large slices. I would say that it was as good as the other Sushi restaurant in Hyannis, Misaki. But, what surprised six of us was that they charged $3 per cup for green tea, which came in one pot. We had never heard of something like that. They should charge per pot, shouldn't they? So, I left less tip than I usually leave. Be careful when you order green tea at Inaho.

1  Thank 2swansretired