Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
Three Lakes Motel(Michigamme)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$79
Hotels.com
US$135
US$112
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Houghton(Houghton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$114
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$130
US$134
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$105
US$102
Magnuson Hotel Copper Crown(Hancock)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
AmericInn by Wyndham Calumet(Calumet)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$130
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2016

This was a area in which we hadn't really planned on staying at, but late planning this is what we found and really glad we did. This is very clean and Cheryl is a great host and is there to answer the many questions. The view is spectacular! Access to a Sauna, hot tub and pool was great. Cheryl breakfast's are great. We were apprehensive about having to share the only shower but it really worked out and there were no issues, as there are 2 half baths also to use. The little grotto on the property is really cool.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles B
Reviewed 30 June 2016

My husband and I spent 4 nights at Cheryl's retreat, and it was a very restful stay. She made us feel welcome, and we had free rein of the entire house. Visitors can paint stones that wash up from Lake Superior, and they decorate the outer deck. Wonderful view of the lake out numerous windows!

Room Tip: The Kymi room does *not* have a lake view.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shawnschey
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Breathtaking view, contemplative setting, comfy beds and delicious breakfast - you can't go wrong here. Cheryl was a wonderful host. We only wish we could have stayed longer to get a massage and test out the new kayak ramp. Hope to be back next summer!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wendy R
Reviewed 3 March 2015

My son is a student at Mich Tech and last weekend on a visit I needed a place to stay to recharge my body, mind and spirit. Cheryl is a great host with a beautiful home to offer her guests. The bed was comfy, the hot tub was relaxing and the breakfast was quite amazing. I only wish I would have had more time to enjoy the grounds around her retreat. I will definitely stay there again. Thanks Cheryl.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank jothomp_11
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed here a couple of nights while in the area for the Winter Carnival at Michigan Tech in Houghton. Cheryl is a wonderful host. The ambience is relaxing and inviting. The bedrooms have a Scandinavian feel. The hot tub was great relief for my aching bones after doing a lot of walking each day (I have back and leg health issues). The view over the bay is awe inspiring, especially at sunrise while enjoying the best continental breakfast I have had in a B & B.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo