US$115
QualityInn
Quality Inn(Battle Creek)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
Fairfield Inn Battle Creek(Battle Creek)
US$129
US$116
Courtyard Battle Creek(Battle Creek)
US$157
US$152
All reviewskellogg arenaheart of downtowndowntown battle creekfrench toastlate checkstaff was very friendlyroom was clean and comfortableconferenceprivilegeschampionshipwrestlingvendingmi
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Our family (13 of us) went to your Easter Buffet for the 1st time and I have to commend your staff, your chef, your waiters/waitresses on a very excellent experience. The food was excellent and the stations were just far enough apart from each other, the station workers were extremely friendly and nice, the wait staff kept our drinks filled and the table service cleared away. We actually had room to move because another table was not set "on top " of us. And you kept the food filled even though you didn't have to as it got closer to 3:00 (we came at 1:00). The room's atmosphere itself was very serene and the names on each table were a nice added touch. Having the "cold" foods in the dining area while the "hot foods" were in anther attached room made the flow so much nicer and easier to get to instead of one long continuous line. Very nice. Normally we go to Schuler's in Marshall, and McCamly has them beat by far. At Schuler's you always felt rushed, your table was so close to the next one that you had trouble getting in and out, and there was no elbow room once you got to your table. While their food was always good, the other anmenities took away from the overall experience. It's like comparing 1st class to regular seating on airplalnes. What a difference. You have won over everyone in our party and I wanted to thank you for a very enjoyable Easter experience. Of course we have you to thank for feeling 10 lbs heavier when we left, because we all gorged ourselves on the excellent variety of rolls, breakfast and dinner foods and desserts. My compliments to all of you who worked to make our Easter terrific.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Cheri P
Reviewed 12 April 2017

For the price you pay for this hotel, you'd think it would be in top shape, but it wasn't. Our room wasn't even available until after 8pm. (We arrived before 5pm) Get in the room, and my son finds a nickel on the floor next to along the edge of the bed. I'm guessing it wasn't swept in the time we were waiting for it to be cleaned. I remember the alarm clock from the 80's. Glad we didn't need it. Shower head didn't function very well at all, and the shower was difficult to turn on.Had to run the temp pretty high for a warm shower. WiFi would not stay connected for longer than 10 seconds, IF/when the TOS prompt actually came up and you have a chance to connect at all. As mentioned in other posts, parking is $10. Breakfast was another $10.95 per person. Next time we come up for our son's wrestling tournament, we'll stay somewhere else. We travel frequently and we've had better luck with Wyndham brand hotels for half the price, with free parking, breakfast, and working WiFi included. We'll save money elsewhere and pay the $8 event parking fee. LOL

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric K
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The room was updated fairly recent, The shower was hard to turn on and the water was lukewarm. Staff was friendly, Breakfast dining, fairly nice selection, not kept filled at buffet, not enough staff to keep up with the demand, lacking organization. Valet person very friendly and helpful. There was no information in the room that told you of the hours of dining,pool, fitness room or near by attraction. The main thing for us is that it was located with Kellogg area, which is where the event we were there to attend.

Room Tip: The rooms are very nice
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We stayed at McCamly Plaza Hotel for one night. This is the third time we stayed. All of the times have not disappointed. We were greeted kindly at check in and our reservation was in order. The room was clean and comfortable. We will not hesitate to stay there again. Staff were all very helpful and nice.

Room Tip: South side of hotel overlooks more of the city. North side on 4th floor overlooks a rooftop...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I live in Battle Creek and I have stayed at this hotel a few times. This used to be a premier hotel in Battle Creek. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, staff was very friendly and accommodating. You were treated like someone special at this hotel. So when my power went out this weekend I could only think of one hotel that I wanted to go to for a few days. When I got there I could definitely see things have changed. It started when the customer in front of me was being told “no” very directly and disrespectfully for simple requests. The front staff is very rude and do not try to ask them for anything that makes them work any harder than they need too. Every request or question I asked was responded with a very short “no” or I don’t know with no effort to try to find a correct answer. After my first encounter with management I can definitely see that this is the culture there now. Since my power was out and I wasn’t sure when it was coming back I asked for a late check out. The front desk told me that they can do that and I have until 6pm to either stay the rest of the night or check out and I would just be charged the half of day. Around 11 am management and housekeep barged into my room with the do not disturbed sign on my door as my wife was breastfeeding my baby. At that point they left. At 3pm the same manager was at my door again asking when we were leaving. I explained to her about talking to her front office staff and our late check out and she left. This whole situation could have been avoided if the front staff would have done what they said they would have and signed us up for that late check out for half the day. However, that would have meant for them to put in a little effort. I’m not even going to get into my room key situations. This hotel has the potential to be great again but they definitely need new management and a culture change to make the customers feel welcomed. The most pleasant experience at the hotel was the valet staff… Very friendly and helpful group of young men. Maybe the front staff could learn something from them. Next time I will drive the extra 10 mins to the better hotels in Battle Creek. I will never stay here or recommend this hotel to anyone again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family