All reviews downtown battle creek french toast jamie conference privileges championship
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed Saturday night while middle school team participated at the competition at the adjoining arena. The beds are comfortable, but that’s the only positive thing I have to say... In the morning there was no hot water to shower (I was explained that they ran out of hot water!), phone in the room was inoperable, alarm clock gave my kids a laugh as it looked like an 80’s antique, restaurant was backed up yet half the tables were empty (they didn’t have enough servers and those that were working were very slow and inattentive), breakfast buffet lacked cereal which would have been ok anywhere else in the world, except that this is basically in Kellogg’s backyard, coffee or juice not included in the price of breakfast buffet, hotel pool was not operational. Front desk staff gave me a token $10 discount...

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ben_s00
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Was there for FIRST robotics, the hotel is attached to the arena which is very convenient. The hotel is very dated and the TVs are in need of an update but customer service was good.Breakfast could be a lot cheaper. The best part of breakfast is the French Toast.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank V4VALOR
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Stayed overnight for a business trip. The lady at the front desk was abrupt and demanding. I started feeling a bit concerned about the stay, but that concern was short-lived. Once we were checked in and stopped being an inconvenience to the desk, a very helpful valet directed us around town with enthusiasm. The room was extremely comfortable. The hotel is slightly dated, but I was pleased with my stay overall. What I needed was a comfortable place to stay on an overnight business trip. McCamly delivered.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2017

When I arrived I was greeted by the front desk clerk. SHe was nice and friendly. Also the valet clerk was nice. I didnt see many people there walking around the whole time I was there. Not too much going on after 6pm in town.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We walked in and was greeted by Joe at the front desk. He made us feel welcome, we booked a room. I think we had the whole 14 floor to our self! @ girlfriends talked until 3 am. Bed was so comfortable we slept late. Just an awesome time with my special girlfriend! Thanks to Joe for making us feel so welcome!!

Date of stay: November 2017