All reviewsbiscuits and sausage gravygolf triplarge roomthe breakfast areaindoor poolwould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortableminute drivestar hotelnice hotelhotel is locatedyogurtother hotelsthe hotel stafffirekeepers casinolobbyjosh
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I hate hotel stays as I worry the entire time about bugs. This hotel beds were clean. I checked mattresses. The bathrooms were small but workable for 4. The pool area was clean and always had towels. The breakfast was what you expect except the gentleman who was working in there was great, pleasant and quick to replace items or clean tables.Front desk was awesome. I hate dirty looking hallways and there halls were dark . The area is close to everything. I wish they would update a few things and clean up cigarette butts outside everyday. The price is right.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Josh P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Josh Ruth
Quality Inn
269-965-3201

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This was a recently renovated hotel. Rooms are ok. Nothing special, but good for the price. The staff was awesome especially the breakfast guys (James and John I think). Ritz quality service for a 3 star hotel. Would stay here again just for the breakfast service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We take great pride in our cleanliness and our breakfast. See you next time.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I see many people bashed this place. But we're hotel veterans and being retired we're out 40 nights a year, every year and have seen it all. This is a very good place, especially for the money. Room was very spacious, clean, well decorated. Yes, the bathrooms are fairly small as they are at most Quality Inn's but not enough to disturb me. Very broad hallways and front lobby. Front desk clerk friendly and fun to interact with/ I don't see the negative here!! Not at all.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We will see you next time.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This hotel is extremely busy. I talked to several guests who always stay for work. The large sporting groups I met always come back to stay. Given the small staff support, they all go out of their way to make sure you have a great stay. The rooms are clean & a nice size. This hotel does allow pets; make sure you request your preferences if you want a room that has never had animals. The pool was great, clean, nice size. The conference room was a nice size and the new granite divider, made it perfect for our buffet with our small group of 30-40. Given the area of Battle Creek, this Quality Inn was perfect for our needs.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa R
Josh P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Teresa,

Thank you for the great review. Your group was awesome to work with and we hope to see you again next year. Go Cubs

Josh Ruth

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The hotel is located right off of I-94. It is easy to access and convenient to many local restaurants and attractions. Our room was clean and well maintained. The indoor pool was very popular among the weekend guests. The breakfast that is included, fills the void. If you are looking for more, there is a great local eatery across the street.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends