All reviews the breakfast area poor woman front desk lemon water home town pleasantly surprised at how nice continental breakfast was very good for a weekend get away enjoyed our stay pool area was clean great pillows view of the water the location is perfect within walking distance downtown area waffles hockey tournament
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall the stay was amazing but what really stuck with us was how kind and carrying all of the staff was. They really go the extra mile and the complimentary breakfast was great. Only small downside was the size of the bathrooms in the rooms. everything else was great

Trip type: Travelled with family
Beth H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Bay City-Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our Downtown Riverfront property. I am very happy that the employees made your stay enjoyable. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I arrived to this hotel, I had my doubts. But the service was great and my room was very nice. Keeping in mind this is an older building and not super expensive, I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the room was. The lobby and hotel are dated but clean and well kept, despite the minor repairs that were taking place during my one night stay. If I were to go back to Bay City again, I would definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our Downtown Riverfront Property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for your patince while we replaced our hallway carpet! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My entire experience was awful....The very first night I went to get in my bed and there were crumbs and black little hairs all through my sheets. I called the front desk and he said the best he could do is send me up a set of sheets. He did and I changed my bed (no clean pillow cases). Did sleep well at all just felt dirty. The walls are so thin you can hear entire conversations and peeing in the next room. When I checked out not an apology or any mention of the dirty sheets. I will NOT be back!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank You for taking the time to review our Downtown Riverfront property. We apologize for failing to meet you expectations. This is not a typical issue. I do apologize, I was happy to speak with you this morning about your stay. We are hoping to exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

We were in home town for funeral and the staff at Comfort Inn Bay City-Riverfront were just wonderful! Especially Noell at front desk who went out of her way day and night to accommodate us. It was a very difficult time for my husband and family but our rooms were clean, breakfast hot and good . . . so THANK YOU!

Room tip: Our room was perfect - baths are a little small but sufficient.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
BethH2426, General Manager at Comfort Inn Bay City-Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our downtown riverfront hotel. On behalf of all of our staff, I would like to extend our deepest condolences. I will also make sure to share your kind words with Noell. I am delighted to hear that she went out of her way to make your stay as good as possible. thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you back as a future guests the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel is. I had to ask if it was brand new or renovated. It has been recently renovated but is like squeaky shiny clean new!! The bed and pillows were wonderful. Big room with frig. and micro. Everything in the place looks new. The girls at the desk were super friendly and told us of local places and restaurants to go to. The location is great, you can walk to dwtn. I highly recommend this place!

Room tip: We paid $10 more to face the river. It was a beautiful view. Well worth it.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our downtown riverfront hotel. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, the renovation of the hotel and the location. I hope you will be able to visit with us again soon.