All reviews front desk room was clean one night continental breakfast third floor common areas waffles very nice place to stay guest rooms family reunion convenient location fairfield nikki todd plug funeral keys
Reviewed 21 August 2015

We had a room with a king, double pull out, and we got a cot...5 of us slept comfortably and well. Breakfast options were sausage, eggs, various cereals, boils eggs, yogurt, and waffles. The eggs were a little watery but the sausage was good. There was nothing under the bed so that was a bonus..

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2015

We had an excellent 2 day stay. The staff was very helpful and always had a smile for us. The rooms were quiet and adequate for our stay, with every corridor and room being carpeted. They called it a continental breakfast but it was very comprehensive and tasty. We brought our Jack Russell with us at $50 per visit (we knew that in advance) and she was very quiet and happy. We didn't use the pool but it looked clean and a good-size for the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2015

I was visiting Bay City for a dinner date with friends, I was on standby at the Doubletree only because it was close to the restaurant we were supposed to meet at. I made a back up reservation with the Fairfield Inn which was about 4 miles from the restaurant. The Doubletree called me late in the afternoon with a cancelation. I called the Fairfield to cancel that reservation, Nickie in reservations was very understanding and cheerfully canceled that reservation.

I would stay at this Fairfield anytime if it was closer to where I was going to be, Thanks Fairfield and Nickie.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Recently returned (yesterday - 14 Aug 15) from a business trip to The Fairfield Inn, Bay City and cannot recommend them enough.

The hotel was clean, the staff very welcoming and the rooms contained everything you could need, which for us was particularly useful as United Airlines helpfully misplaced(!) our luggage in Chicago. Having heard of our plight, the staff at The Fairfield Inn were amazing and helped with everything that they could. I cannot thank them enough :-)

My one reservation when booking The Fairfield Inn was a lack of an onsite restaurant but I needn't have worried. The breakfast selection was great and we were spoilt for choice for restaurants nearby (some of which you could even walk across the street to).

Would definitely go back!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Was passing through Bay City on a motorcycle trip. Stopped in here and the hotel was perfect. Clean, comfortable, and quiet. Judi was an awesome help when we just stopped in. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family