Bellaire Inn
US$80
US$70
US$99
US$80
All Seasons Hotel and Resort(Kalkaska)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$141
TripAdvisor
East Jordan Motel(East Jordan)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2010

My wife and l stayed over for a weekend in oct.and found the motel and staff to be very freindley and accomodating. the room was very clean and fresh (no smoking). We are looking forward to visiting the area again and will definately book a room there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2010

The room was in great condition, clean, friendly service. However, the walls are paper thin, we could hear everyone talking, walking, water running, etc..Love the location, and the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank DottieJean
Reviewed 29 June 2010

I was shocked to see the other reviews! We thought everyone was very nice, rooms were clean and large. The manager had extra towels in our room already knowing we had our children with us.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Babi13
Reviewed 28 June 2010

My mother & I had planned to stay here for two nights. The owner was rude from the moment we checked into the motel. We wished we would have just stayed the entire trip at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Acme, near Traverse City. What a huge difference coming from a true service oriented hotel where every effort was made to ensure we had a perfect stay, to this horrid little motel with the rudest, nastiest, foul mouthed owner!
I'm convinced she sent her friends to the room next to ours to bang on the connecting room's door, rattle the handle & try to scare us into leaving! My mother must have forgotten that incident as it's not in her review. We should have called the police! I was so tired, awakened out of a dead sleep, & just fell back to sleep once the noise stopped. There was no car at the other room's parking space & the man shouted something at me when we were forced to pack up & leave the next morning.
So was I being unreasonable asking for more towels & washcloths?! Were we really expected to use our DIRTY washcloths from the previous night?! :-(
We were told by a breakfast/lunch cafe's owners that this woman is nuts & no one believes she'll be in business for much longer. I bet that's the truth!!!!
DON'T GO HERE!!!

• Stayed: June 2010
3  Thank JaguarSMichigan
Reviewed 22 June 2010

We arrived at the Bellaire Inn around 5 p.m. We were met by the rude owner who lied about not giving a senior discount until I reminded her I had been told the previous week there was one.
I was traveling with my daughter and when we went to our room there were only two each of wash clothes, hand towels and towels.

When my daughter called the next morning for additional towels and wash cloths she was rudely told she would not get more until after 11 a.m. When my daughter argued with her she finally told her to shut up and listen to what she was saying. The owner told her to "go to H*ll" and hung up on her. When my daughter called back asking for towels she was told to get out.
Soon after there was a knock on our door and the owner told us we had until 11 to get out or she would call the police.
She said she would give me a refund for the second night that we had planned to stay.
This should also serve as a warning for anyone who makes reservations there for more than one night. There is a notice taped on the counter if you leave earlier than what you have reserved there will be NO refund.

• Stayed: June 2010