Bellaire Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bellaire
See available hotels
Bellaire Inn(Bellaire)
Legend Cottages(Bellaire)
  • Pool
Cedars Resort(Central Lake)
  • Free Internet
  • Beachfront
White Birch Lodge(Elk Rapids)
  • Beachfront
East Jordan Motel(East Jordan)
View Hotel
All reviewssocial hourother guestsb bbed and breakfasttuscany roomcarriage housecookiesmug clubvintage roomempire roomshort's brewerybeautiful groundswonderful hostsclawfoot tubshorts breweryperfect staynext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Had a nice 1 night stay at the Bellaire B&B.
Stay in the area to see the fall colors, visit Harbor Springs, and drive the Tunnel of Trees on our way to Petoskey.
We had coffee at Moka ( delish pumpkin cookies too!) and dinner at Shorts~ which was fab.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016

I stayed in the Vintage room with a friend on a road trip back from Denver (we went the long way) and it was AMAZING. The room itself had amazing charm, beautiful decor, the attached bathroom had a beautiful antique bathtub with everything you could imagine included. Our hosts, Jim and David and their cute little pups, were so friendly and hilarious. DONT miss the social hour they have for the guests. I was a little unsure about it at first (also thought we weren't going to make it by then) but we did and it was a great time to mingle with the other guests and get to know the hosts better. We happen to luck out and didn't have any other guests in our wing of the B&B so I can't speak to any noise, but it was super peaceful while we were there even with the kitchen right below us. They also have so many perks for guests. My only complaint is that it did get very warm during the night and I couldn't for the life of me find a way to cool down the room. Although I was trying to figure it out half awake so maybe sort that out before you go to bed if you're a warm sleeper like me! I am certainly going back to visit with them but for longer next time!

Room Tip: Highly recommend the Vintage room for a romantic weekend away!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2016

My husband and I have been visiting this bed and breakfast twice a year for over ten years. We have a favorite room and always enjoy the delicious breakfasts Dave provides. I recently had to switch to a gluten-free, dairy-free diet so assumed that I would not be able to eat the breakfast provided; however, Jim and Dave went above and beyond to make gluten-free, dairy-free options available for me at every turn -- from the cookies provided in our room each day to multiple breakfast choices, including soy yogurt with which to garnish the fruit, pear ginger raisin walnut muffins, to mushroom spinach scrambled eggs. You will never be disappointed by the professionalism, accommodation, and good old-fashioned kindness of the staff at this inn.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2016

David and Jim are the perfect hosts! They have thought of every detail to make their B&B a wonderful place to stay. Their breakfasts are out of this world good! If you have stayed at another B&B before, I can guarantee it will not be as good as this one. They will help you with things to do and places to eat. The grounds are beautiful and sitting on their wrap around porch for Happy Hour is such a treat!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rita F
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Fabulous! Cookies in our room, mints, 5 o'clock wine/ appetizer hour, OUT OF THIS WORLD yummy breakfasts!!, gorgeous grounds, we LOVED our room in the carriage house. Monica greeted us and is just a delight. Jim and Dave not only cook but are a wealth of knowledge.

It is such fun and an easy walk into town whether you go for coffee at Moka or dinner and a brew at Shorts!!

It is a quick ride up to charlevoix and petoskey and Harbor Springs!

We of course can't wait to go back !! Thank you Dave, Jim and Monica.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple