“Always delivery, ALWAYS good”
Review of Pizza Hut

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Every time I have ordered it has been good. Very fast on delivery. They never forget anything like most of the other pizza places around here. When they take the order they are polite and I don't feel rushed like some places do to you. I say try them and see for yourself. :)

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

When I was a kid, Pizza Hut used to be a treat. I don't know if the food quality at Pizza Hut has declined, or if the quality of food has just gotten better at other restaurants and pizza chains. Perhaps it is a little of both.

The meal here tasted as expected. It is a reasonably priced place to take my family of eight. I did however have great customer service at my most recent visit.

I cannot rate this place higher than a two star. The food just isn't worth rating any higher.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

I think that Pizza Hut is the better of the national pizza chains. This is location is a pretty good one. The service was prompt and the pizza good.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

had a good pizza, service was great.
our waitress was very friendly, didn't write our order down (4 of us ) got it all correct

Reviewed 19 April 2009

Just ordered a pizza for delivery from here last week. Was the worst pizza I have ever had. I think the box it came in looked more appetizing than the pizza. Plus the bad pizza was expensive (in pizza terms). Won't be going back here.