“Great service ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

I have been to this place multiple times and every time I go I have received great service. Even in the busy times when they are out of pizza everyone is still polite and you can tell it is a fun environment to work in. When the employees are happy the service is great!

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Princess A
Reviewed 26 June 2013

employee tried to give me a pizza that was sitting out for almost 15min getting cold while waiting on the rest of my food and when I complained to the mgmt she gave me major attitude and pretty much threw a different pizza at me

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I absolutely love the 5.00 hot and ready deal! They have amazing tasting pizza and you are in and out in less then 5 minutes! It's great for getting what you want for your money, and FAST!

2  Thank CoraRussell