“Wonderful Staff Excellent Food”
Review of Kabob Garden

Kabob Garden
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Belleville
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I had the lamb and hummus and it was amazing. Nice portions with fresh baked pitas. Lovely decor. A perfect little jewel hidden away!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

we always get one of the platters and everyone is always totally satisfied!! everything is fresh and delicious tasting, never had a bad dish... well the chicken w veggie soup is very boring but get the fattoush it is so delicious!!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Very good and healthy food! Nice. inviting atmosphere, and friendly staff. The homemade pita bread and garlic dip was especially good. My favorite was the chicken shwarma and basmati rice.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My Favorite Mediterranean restaurant. The chicken swarma salad is my favorite and the fresh bake flat bread and Garlic is the best. Owners are very friendly.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

5.0 star rating 2/13/2017
I made reservations for today (2/13) and I'm going to tell you something.....

Absolutely an First Class dining restaurant. I had dropped off some flowers in a vase the day before and asked if they could put them on the table for me. Not only did they do that but they also decorated our area with a large Valentines balloon and a plant. They went out of their way to make our dinner special.

The food (Valentines day dinner special (29.99) ) was extraordinarily tasty, the lamb and chicken were charbroiled to perfection. Without a doubt this was the very best lamb I have had bar none. I'm 58 and have tried a lot of lamb the last 50 years or so.

If you are looking for a great Mediterranean restaurant this is it. Quit dinking around and go here. My date loved it.