“Food over beer”

The Livery
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Over one hundred years ago, the building known as the Palace Livery provided a vital service making it a unique gathering place for residents of and travelers to Southwest Michigan. This former horse stable has been brought back to life as The Livery. Located at 190 5th street, in the Arts District of downtown Benton Harbor, Michigan, the Livery features 12 taps of microbrew, 3 Real Ale taps, an outdoor beer garden, WIFI, and a Café serving great food. Music and other live entertainment are regularly featured in The Upper Livery entertainment venue.
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

After all these years of my husband dragging me in there, I still haven't found one beer there that I like.
That is depressing.
Anyway, the pretzel bites with mustard sauce and cheese sauce are terrific. Really good pizza.
Extremely liberal atmosphere.

1  Thank shari w

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I was here with my colleagues for dinner. I ordered the silver queen beer and shared a meat lovers pizza. The beer was very good (forgot what kind it was) and the pizza was some of the best thin crust pizza I've ever had.

1  Thank V1100OBmatthewl
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We keep coming back for the food! The Thai pizza is our favorite. Good salads, good soups, love the pretzels...All of their food is great and they use quality ingredients.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Bands, fun beers, plenty of spaces to just be yourself. We got our drinks and watched a band from the upstairs. One of the best places in St Joseph, MI.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Stopped by here to give lunch a try. I would definitely go back and give a salad a try. Had the pizza and it was average. But their menu looked great, fantastic customer service and low key environment.