“El Rodeo”
Review of El Rodeo

El Rodeo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 April 2016

I have been to this restaurant 3 times. The food comes out fast and hot. The service is always excellent. I had Pablo's Burrito this time. The chorizo was not as good as I am used to but it still was a good burrito overall. I love how they serve a separate plate of guacamole, lettuce and sour cream to go with your meal. The beer menu should have some locally made craft beer or at least some choice of Michigan beer. I did not order any alcohol because of that. There was a good selection of Mexican beer.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

The service was amazing but the food needed more seasonings and the salsa tasted like tomato soup. I would go back but I would be bringing my jar of Tony's seasoning with me.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

On our last and final visit to El Rodeo, meals were sloppy, not prepared as ordered, bland and unappealing.
The menu is very long, but everything tastes about the same. Do not expect to get authentic Mexican food.
The margaritas were unexpectedly good.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Wonderful food! Best mexican food I have ever had! Our waiter was helpful and offered fast service. They were very accommodating to a large family. Thank you for the great experience!

Reviewed 15 January 2016

This is one of the best Mexican restaurants SW MI has to offer. The place is usually packed for lunch and dinner, but we've never had to wait too long. Nice portions for the price and the staff is always friendly.