“Just ok”

Asian Grill Buffet
Ranked #32 of 67 Restaurants in Benton Harbor
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

This is just your typical Chinese buffet. It does have a noodle bar and sushi which is nice. Other wise just the same old same old.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We visited after a full day of touring around. Location seemed little on rough side. However, we did Sophia's pancake house and our experience led us to check out another eatery in this area. Glad we did.
We wanted Chinese. We did buffet as not overly hungry.
Food was better than expected.
They had Mongolian bbq which was excellent. I had a load of veggies with touch of assorted meats Delicious.
Had normal items on buffet, including an ice cream machine.
Sushi was what was expected.

Tea and drink on par and water was filtered. Bonus after day of having to buy bottled.

Service and staff beyond expectation is what takes ordinary to four stars. Waitress never let our used plates sit for more than a few seconds. Great job

Place was full with diverse collection of customers.

Not five star, but just what is. Good food. Great Service.

Excellent value. 9 bucks per person

Reviewed 14 May 2016

When in Benton Harbor we stop here for lunch/dinner. The fare is essentially the same as that which is found in most Midwest Chinese buffet restaurants, but does include a few quasi-sushi items. If you desire a lot of food at a median price then dine here. It is very popular with the locals, but that is not exactly a ringing endorsement.

1  Thank magnariderv45
Reviewed 22 January 2016

I am a huge fan of Chinese food, so I expect my Chinese to taste well. I don't know if my taste buds were off or this restaurant did not have good tasting food. The buffet was a wide selection; however, I did not enjoy the taste of the majority of it. My husband enjoyed it, though. The price was good and the waitresses were friendly. The decor is not inviting. I would probably not come back.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I was impressed with the buffet. Food was hot and there was plenty of variety. Price was $9.00/person for dinner. Restaurant was clean and inviting.