“Freeway detour worth the stop”
Review of Tapistry Brewing

Tapistry Brewing
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Bridgman
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Saw the sign at the freeway exit and had to give it a try. Recommend the Brewben and chicken salad sandwiches. The spouse loved the Amother One. I enjoyed the draft root beer.

Adri A, Manager at Tapistry Brewing, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thanks Jessica! I'm glad you stopped! Come back anytime

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I am NOT normally a huge fan of hummus. I mean, I can eat it. It's ok to me. But I'm a carnivore to the Maxx. This hummus is without a doubt the best I've ever tasted. If only it had bacon in it???

Thanks! We are a big fan of our hummus and I love your review!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Just based on beer and decor/ambiance, i would rate Tapistry higher but the guy behind the bar kind of ruined it. Unlike most craft breweries where everyone is friendly, talkative and engaging, he was the opposite. Thankfully the girl there had an amazing personality to counter-balance it a bit but we were still quite disappointed in the experience which counts for a lot.

Best beers: Kate by the Door and Enigma

Adri A, Manager at Tapistry Brewing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Hello,
Thanks for your recent visit and review. Katie Bar the Door is one of my favorites as well.
Could you let us know when you were in our establishment so I can follow up with those details you included. We always want our staff to be engaging and informative to all customers, like the female bartender you interacted with.
Feel free to email me back at adri@tapistrybrewing.com

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped in there as part of a brewery tour. We were greeted right away and the waitress slash bartender lady was very friendly. They cleaned off a table and sat us right away. Parking was a bit Limited but for a Saturday afternoon we had no problem finding a spot.

We did not eat there, so I can not tell you anything about the food other than that they did have some. No other alcohol besides the beer, but they have plenty of things to choose from. About 20 TAPS, in three different tiers. They also had a few bombers to go as well as some 4 Packs to Go. We each sampled a flight as well as took two specialty bombers to go. I felt that everything we had was very good, and I enjoyed all of it. I would definitely go back again

Thanks Rob! You'll have to stop by again soon! There is some additional parking you can find tucked just off the road slightly behind our taproom if the streets are filled up
Stop by again soon! Cheers

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Best brewery is Bridgman. Mr.Orange is my favorite. The beer cheese is to die for. Awesome sandwiches and very friendly staff.

Thanks so much! We appreciate you saying so!